TEAM RELSON WINS SC TOURNY

Dude, that is just wrong.I actully went to the site to look.

TTT

Thanks for the response guys. My guy weighs 215 and was in the advanced division. He said he lost to a guy in the semi finals that was awesome. Then he won with a Jeff Monson choke from north south for 3rd and fourth. I will look at the results whne they come out but if anyone knows who the guy was I'd like to know.

As far as sandbagging, I guess you could argue I was sand bagging with him. He also fought with the gi and wore a white belt. I did not think he was tachnical enough yet to give him the blue. I probably will now because he loves to compete and its not fair for him to fight white belts.

I actually respect any instructor who hold out on the belts. It is not supposed to be easy. It seams these days people are starting to forget that. I just hope it never becomes like a TMA.

Great tournement, Jay. I notice that viperboy has not stuck around. If he was refering to me as a sandbagger because I fought a blackbelt in the nogi adv. div., I would like to pleed my case by stating that the 35 min match was against a guy from some scotish named school, and the one against the black belt only lasted 10-11 min., wherafter I lost to a arm triangle choke. I would also like to do a Kimo and claim some credit for Nissan's victory over said BB ;) The format was cool, and every thing seemed to run pretty smooth. Defininetly one of the most fun tournaments around. See all you guys at NAGA, GA.

(Step up, Bitch. LOL!!!)

Shawn, you did great. Viperpunk is just jealous.

You guys are immature.

Why not just ignore him besides letting it hit too close to home?

I know your immature, but what am I?

Relsonbrownbelt Jay "big mouth Relson ass kisser" Dennis is nothing more than a wanna be that feels that if he trains with the great Relson Gracie for long enough he might get adopted as a honorary son.....my beef per say is not with Relson but with guys like Dennis who think that he can settle any disagreement with a fight....Good martial arts represenative if that is the case....my point is that Relson does not set his standards higher he only wants to have a good name at the tournaments by sand bagging his guys to beat others who train just as hard or harder but are competeing at the level of others inthat division with equal skill not just to have a 9 year blue belt sweep the division....that is not higher standards but a selfish inconsiderate respect for the art of Jiu Jitsu ........Keep representing Relson Jay in the positive light that you do

That being said at least we all know who I am and all know that I train. What about you? Why do you hide?Are you someone with sour grapes?

ttt

Were you at the tournament? Did you compete against any of us? Has anyone else from the tournament or Mark Mills gym said anything negative about us? No. Why? Because you're full of shit. EVERY single one of the guys from my studio competed at the highest level available. Nobody was in the novice division, and we only had 1 guy out of about 30 roll at the intermediate level. Hell, we had a 15 yr old white belt rolling in the advanced no-gi. Sandbagging my ass.

TTT

"Are you someone with sour grapes..."

not sour grapes jay, just little balls. and he is wrong. relson does have
higher standards.

rahman howard
relson gracie equipe

Nine year blue belt! Thats funny, try three and a half, moron. And obviously you have never competed or you would know that the adv. IS the top division when there is no pro. And what about the BBs in the same division? I'm not hearing any trash about Gracie Barra; maybe you should go back to daydreaming about what a hardass you are and give up your wanabe internet warrior infatuation.

Cant we all just get along? Why cant we choke in peace? I got my ass kicked this weekend and it felt great cauz I know that that black belt trained harder than I. This sport is a life long study that rewards those who put in the hours to pass the tests that we call fights. I began training when I was 16 however, I took a 5 year break to chase women and party. That is why I have had success in local fights but as we saw last weekend I was not the sandbagger cauz I lost. Well back to work and training. Get um at naga boys, I'll be getting barrelled in Maui.

Aloha,

Nissen Da Rippa

Nissan Toyota has finALY SPOKEN(AND GOTTEN A MMA.TV SCREENNAME)! By the way, when did you say you took a break from chasing women and partying? PROPS FOR THE RIPPA ON MMA.TV! Seriuosly, Nissen are you going to do the amatuer boxing at Kryptonite next week? Jay

By the way, everyone needs to go to google images and type in Nissan Osterneck and see the cute little picture.

Does Maui break top to bottom in the summer? You're gonna be sticking your head in the whitewater and asking everyone if they saw tha Barrel!

call me dude I need to ask you something.

Jaybird, do you think they will let Chandler back in that toughman after the SBB incident? He wants to enter but I think we might be asking for trouble by showing up!