Teaming Up To Beat Cancer

NKTKDace -
camozzi -
NKTKDace -
303 - NKTKDace, how is everything coming along?

Most people here know about my fight with testicular cancer. What people don't know is Chris is a friend of mine and through my battle with cancer he would text me and check in on me from time to time. My situation was especially difficult as the cancer ended up spreading into my belly and they ended up having to fillet me to cut the rest out. While in there the found a tumor on my pancreas I am dealing with that now. Given the aggressive nature of my cancer if I would have been diagnosed 12 years ago they would have just given me a time table to live.

As guys we don't complain, we take care of business. It is nice to see people starting to take notice of this disease, and it is great to have high quality people like Chris speaking out on this. It deserves more attention, and I am glad I am getting to see people starting to take notice.
Hey man it's been going day by day. For anyone else reading, in short I was diagnosed with stage3c testicular cancer last june 29th. I was told 1 to 3 year fight and my chances were low etc etc 5 months later i beat it. Unfortunately I had it, they estimated about 4 years before I found out so it spread to all my lymphnodes. Everything went back to normal, feeling good, back to work, back to the gym (mind you I lost 67 lbs during this time) and wham a couple months ago not feeling well, no energy, bad sweats and more weight loss. All my lymphnodes and a big blood vessel on the left side of my mind, from my neck to my pelvic bone all infected.
Now testicular cancer rarely ever comes back because the bad twin is gone lol so wtf was the deal? Well because of the bad spreading I was now open for other things, 1 in which I have now. Teratoma. During the first week of july I will be at Brigham and Women's hospital having my lymphnodes removed as well as the blood vessel, my spleen and my left kidney. I've been told my chances of waking up are dim as hell but, pardon my language but fuck them. They told me my chances last june were bad and I stomped it's ass faster than anyone since they have been keeping records linked to the cancer centers of america.
Couple of months to recover then more chemo treatments then its off to the back surgeon because the swelling and pressure from the lympnodes destroyed 2 discs in my back L5-S1. The cool thing is i'm going to have world class care. The guy widely considered to be #1 surgeon in his profession straight from England and I will be getting the redcarpet treatment in the hospital on the all private room tower called The Pavilion. I would link if I wasn't on my phone. Looks and is treated like a 5* hotel. I'll post pics later. Phone Post
Wow. Great attitude and I'm sorry to hear about all of this. You guys are real fighters and I hope we can help people realize the dangers of TC. Keep pushing and beat this! Phone Post
No need for any sorry's. I would much rather battle this if it's between me and a child. I know for a FACT i'm strong enough to beat this. I'm married, for a second time to the same bipolar woman LOL ...... but let me tell you this ... i'm 38 and in pretty good shape and would like to finish this all off by fighting just 1 fight. And before you ask I have next to no training unless we are talking tma's ....and no i'm not talking about them lol Phone Post
After all of this come train with me a bit. I'll help you get ready Phone Post

Chris,

Sent Paul an e-mail, hopefully we can work together on this cause.

Cheers,

Matt

Show Your Strength - Chris,

Sent Paul an e-mail, hopefully we can work together on this cause.

Cheers,

Matt

Great! Thanks matt. I hope so too Phone Post

TTT Phone Post

NarlyPersianDude - I already thought Camozzi was a super cool guy, but he got even cooler. Much respect to you Chris, and this is something everyone should support.

Pure class
this Phone Post

ttt for testicals

camozzi - 
NKTKDace -
camozzi -
NKTKDace -

Most people here know about my fight with testicular cancer. What people don't know is Chris is a friend of mine and through my battle with cancer he would text me and check in on me from time to time. My situation was especially difficult as the cancer ended up spreading into my belly and they ended up having to fillet me to cut the rest out. While in there the found a tumor on my pancreas I am dealing with that now. Given the aggressive nature of my cancer if I would have been diagnosed 12 years ago they would have just given me a time table to live.

As guys we don't complain, we take care of business. It is nice to see people starting to take notice of this disease, and it is great to have high quality people like Chris speaking out on this. It deserves more attention, and I am glad I am getting to see people starting to take notice.
Hey man it's been going day by day. For anyone else reading, in short I was diagnosed with stage3c testicular cancer last june 29th. I was told 1 to 3 year fight and my chances were low etc etc 5 months later i beat it. Unfortunately I had it, they estimated about 4 years before I found out so it spread to all my lymphnodes. Everything went back to normal, feeling good, back to work, back to the gym (mind you I lost 67 lbs during this time) and wham a couple months ago not feeling well, no energy, bad sweats and more weight loss. All my lymphnodes and a big blood vessel on the left side of my mind, from my neck to my pelvic bone all infected.
Now testicular cancer rarely ever comes back because the bad twin is gone lol so wtf was the deal? Well because of the bad spreading I was now open for other things, 1 in which I have now. Teratoma. During the first week of july I will be at Brigham and Women's hospital having my lymphnodes removed as well as the blood vessel, my spleen and my left kidney. I've been told my chances of waking up are dim as hell but, pardon my language but fuck them. They told me my chances last june were bad and I stomped it's ass faster than anyone since they have been keeping records linked to the cancer centers of america.
Couple of months to recover then more chemo treatments then its off to the back surgeon because the swelling and pressure from the lympnodes destroyed 2 discs in my back L5-S1. The cool thing is i'm going to have world class care. The guy widely considered to be #1 surgeon in his profession straight from England and I will be getting the redcarpet treatment in the hospital on the all private room tower called The Pavilion. I would link if I wasn't on my phone. Looks and is treated like a 5* hotel. I'll post pics later. Phone Post
Wow. Great attitude and I'm sorry to hear about all of this. You guys are real fighters and I hope we can help people realize the dangers of TC. Keep pushing and beat this! Phone Post
No need for any sorry's. I would much rather battle this if it's between me and a child. I know for a FACT i'm strong enough to beat this. I'm married, for a second time to the same bipolar woman LOL ...... but let me tell you this ... i'm 38 and in pretty good shape and would like to finish this all off by fighting just 1 fight. And before you ask I have next to no training unless we are talking tma's ....and no i'm not talking about them lol Phone Post

NKTDK, you should come out to Denver and take Chris up on working with him.

303 -
camozzi - 
NKTKDace -
camozzi -
NKTKDace -

NKTDK, you should come out to Denver and take Chris up on working with him.

Trust me man if i'm still breathing after all of this, it sounds like a great idea. Just 1 ammy fight win or lose. Just to do it 1 time. Just 1 Phone Post

Good stuff Chris! Was screaming loud for ya. The nurse asked me to keep it down because I was making some of the other patients nervous lol

i'm going to start a thread about what has since happened to me and whats next.

it's the whole feeling of being kicked when you are down

NKTKDace - i'm going to start a thread about what has since happened to me and whats next.

Keep your head up brother... You will get threw this! Phone Post

support! Phone Post

NKTKDace - i'm going to start a thread about what has since happened to me and whats next.

How are you feeling bro

Heartfelt & Mozzi !

camozzi -
NKTKDace - i'm going to start a thread about what has since happened to me and whats next.

How are you feeling bro

My body is trying to fight man but I'm so worn out and worn down. Half of the day was real good but this second half is just shit.

How about you Chris? Back training your ass off? Phone Post

NKTKDace -
camozzi -

How are you feeling bro

My body is trying to fight man but I'm so worn out and worn down. Half of the day was real good but this second half is just shit.

Keep up the fight no matter how worn down or tired you are. It's worth it! Stay positive bro and thoughts are with you.

I'm always training. Nothing like what your doing though. Keep us all posted Phone Post

camozzi -
NKTKDace -
camozzi -

How are you feeling bro

Keep up the fight no matter how worn down or tired you are. It's worth it! Stay positive bro and thoughts are with you.

I'm always training. Nothing like what your doing though. Keep us all posted Phone Post

Thanks bro I'm plugging along. I'm down to 174 lbs now which freaked me out a little but my wife grabbed the scale and slung it outside against the wall like a frisbee. Time to stop stressing it she says lmao

Thank god she is so strong. She has enough backbone for the both of us right now. Phone Post

NKTKDace - 
camozzi -
NKTKDace -
camozzi -

How are you feeling bro

Thanks bro I'm plugging along. I'm down to 174 lbs now which freaked me out a little but my wife grabbed the scale and slung it outside against the wall like a frisbee. Time to stop stressing it she says lmao

Thank god she is so strong. She has enough backbone for the both of us right now. Phone Post

Exactly what Chris said.

Here is something that helped for me. So you know those mornings where even putting your shoes on seems like so much work? Where you find yourself in bed and you know you have to get up but you just have nothing left? When I got to that point I would think of one person I loved and force myself to get up and do it for them. I became determined that there was no way I was going to let cancer beat me. Literally one day I would go for my mom, the next my dad, brother, and so on. Then I started doing it for all the things that await me in my future, my future wife, kids, places I want to visit, people I want visit, and again, there was no way cancer was going to keep me from that. Just keep fighting man.

303 -
NKTKDace - 
camozzi -
NKTKDace -
camozzi -

How are you feeling bro

Exactly what Chris said.

Here is something that helped for me. So you know those mornings where even putting your shoes on seems like so much work? Where you find yourself in bed and you know you have to get up but you just have nothing left? When I got to that point I would think of one person I loved and force myself to get up and do it for them. I became determined that there was no way I was going to let cancer beat me. Literally one day I would go for my mom, the next my dad, brother, and so on. Then I started doing it for all the things that await me in my future, my future wife, kids, places I want to visit, people I want visit, and again, there was no way cancer was going to keep me from that. Just keep fighting man.

And that is the reason I get up out of bed every single morning.

Spot freakin on man. Phone Post

TTT Phone Post