Tell me about Gracie/ Barra BJJ

5-6pm Kids
6-7pm adult beginners
7-8pm adult intermediate & advanced
8-9:30 NHB / Vale tudo

plus a lunch class and sat. class

jspiceman where are you from?

Anconas,
I just moved from Florida to Baton Rouge. Will your classes be gi or no-gi? I look forward to visiting your school. Your timing was perfect. I was just getting ready to import a BJJ Brown from Nova.

Matt and Vito, it sounds like your negative bias towards Brasilians is almost racial (not by color but the same as Americans are treated by the French). Your negative experiences must be the exception not the norm. You look like dorks bringing up the issues you did.... Hopefully you will meet Brasilians like I have met and not be so negative towards them.

ttt

xytrack:

Ok I'll be even handed, there are some American black belts (white guys) who are great at jiu jitsu but suck as teachers and I would never get into business with them. They're lazy social rejects who found a little acceptance in life by being good at bjj. I'd take a normal Brazilian guy over them in a second.

Happy?

I will stick with American bjj bb's, cause I dont have 45 years and 95,000 dollars, and thats for a purple belt.

ttt

Gracie-Barra BJJ Classes and workouts begin Jan 21st

Great news.

jspiceman we have a seminar on jan 31st and feb st

ChicagojJiuJitsu

Where/Who is the Gracie Barra affiliate in Chicago?

ttt

Anconas - Count me in for the seminar.

Jspiceman, e-mail me with your name and Phone # so I can put you on the list.It is filling fast!!!

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt