MMA Underground Forums

Tell me about the voting squads?

so I read on a thread there are voting squads going around on the UG? can anyone tell me more about this? why doesnt kirik do anything?

They've already got you friendo. Phone Post

MMAFAN695 - 

LOL! joe silva was excellent in game of thrones

Lol I was voted 9 times for asking this. TTt! Phone Post

DanChow - Voting squads??? RU shxttin' me??

Nope. I heard about someone getting invited to join one but I don't know the details. It's pretty obvious when I get voted down 9 times for asking about it that something is up Phone Post

Kirik do your fucking job and mod this shit. I don't like how you let this stuff slide Phone Post

I will try and find the post I read about it when I get to work.

Ttt Phone Post

found it:

From: Lazer MMA -44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile 
Posted: 2 days ago

There are 'voting crews'. Posters like Abe have gone from +6 (when we first saw a few weeks ago- and that's after ears LOL) to +60 in no time. Orcus from -50 to +50, there is no end of the of examples of crazy moves in either direction without justification. Neal talks in a post about being PM'd to turn blue to join a voting crew. The system is a joke. / thread

It would be interesting to see who voted you down. Although if that happened the UG would turn into a forum of bitching, pissing and moaning.

Best to keep us in the dark. Phone Post

even if you could just see votes up - it would help with these voting crews.

PS over 15 vote downs from this thread alone.. this place is a joke lately

All I know is that they exist, and they seem determined to put down anything remotely orginial and instead celebrate mediocrity.

PM me if you know an Anderson Silva voting squad then. kirik doesnt care about this shit and if you cant beat em, join em!

jtown2 - 

It would be interesting to see who voted you down. Although if that happened the UG would turn into a forum of bitching, pissing and moaning.

Best to keep us in the dark. Phone Post

This would be fun as fuck.

Arguing would be nonstop, people would be afraid to vote down unjustly because their name would show, and it would put the system in check.

Let's do it. 

Lol

Time for a PrisonGround Phone Post

The vote down and vote ups are the gayest thing ever

Why the fuck do you people care so much

Come here and talk MMA if you get voted down or up who cares Phone Post

HolyAvengerP5 - votes are really not worth a shit.

if someone is being an above average douche a mod should hand out beatings

I didn't give a ahit about votes till I got frozen two times because of them. They flag your account for review after 20 I think. Phone Post

Ps I would love to mod these guys if Kirik and company need some help. I would personally love that job of cleaning up the scum around here Phone Post

WatchinMMA - 

Ps I would love to mod these guys if Kirik and company need some help. I would personally love that job of cleaning up the scum around here Phone Post

its just a suggestion. kirik seems busy making free lil heathen tshirts for 20 buck threads so I decided to step up