Tell me about the voting squads?

Yea, but he's not going to go for you.

I think you should just concentrate on witch hunting the voting squads for now.

WatchinMMA - 

Ps I would love to mod these guys if Kirik and company need some help. I would personally love that job of cleaning up the scum around here Phone Post

LOL at this shit.

You are just pissed all your obsessive fedor bashing has caught up to you. you are one of the biggest scumbags on this forum who adds absolutely nothing to the discussion.

PS, i have a feeling you read the vote up pool thing from a post of mine (which was a joke, to reverse troll a guy who was obviously trolling, even though i bet they do exist)

SpiritualElixir - 

The vote down and vote ups are the gayest thing ever

Why the fuck do you people care so much

Come here and talk MMA if you get voted down or up who cares Phone Post

I would have loved to have seen your old account lol

Neil McCauley - 
WatchinMMA - 

Ps I would love to mod these guys if Kirik and company need some help. I would personally love that job of cleaning up the scum around here Phone Post

LOL at this shit.

You are just pissed all your obsessive fedor bashing has caught up to you. you are one of the biggest scumbags on this forum who adds absolutely nothing to the discussion.

PS, i have a feeling you read the vote up pool thing from a post of mine (which was a joke, to reverse troll a guy who was obviously trolling, even though i bet they do exist)

lol wtf. no one cares about fedor anymore and he has nothing to do with my votes you butt hurt pussy. fedor is old news brah, get over your crush and enjoy evolved  MMA

WatchinMMA - 
Neil McCauley - 
WatchinMMA - 

LOL at this shit.

lol wtf. no one cares about fedor anymore and he has nothing to do with my votes you butt hurt pussy. fedor is old news brah, get over your crush and enjoy evolved  MMA

actually your 200+ votes have entirely to do with your fedor bashing. How else do you think you accumulated that much? by mistake? you are a scumbag.

BTW i have a feeling you are too stupid to understand this, but your vote downs didnt all occur after the stats became public, you were always one of the most voted down on this forum, its just that only the mods use to know.

Lol ok you crazy stalker. Now back on topic plz Phone Post

what do you mean LOL ok ??? why dont you tell me how you think you accumulated those vote downs, if it isnt because of your fedor bashing? BTW i actually voted you up by accident on a previous vote related thread of yours. You are welcome.

WatchinMMA -

even if you could just see votes up - it would help with these voting crews.

PS over 15 vote downs from this thread alone.. this place is a joke lately

This.

I already said it, and mean it.

I'd buy a BUSINESS name for myself and several blue names for 3 muds IF things were different.

As it is, the system is broken.

I feel vote downs should be used for threatening others, namecalling in a non-joking manner, blatant trolling, and contributing nothing of value.

Posting, "VTFD" contributes NOTHING and actually should be voted down before voting down someone who dared share an opinion in hopes of engaging in discussion/debate with those who may disagree.

As it is, post boobs get voted up.

Make people think, or ask them to comprehend anything more than a gif or "OP is a faggot" and you will get voted down.

Again, if you disagree.

Post why?

Just because another doesn't share your opinion doesn't make them wrong or you right.

Facts are different.

Opinions vary and they should be shared.

Chasing the pros away? Done.

Chasing away anyone that would throw money toward this place?

Done. Phone Post

butthurt much? if you dont care, why make a thread bout it? And lol at making you mod to clean up the scums.. you sound like "the scum". You been voted down 15 times from this alone? thats actually only 5 times on your own thread! So the negative 200 were all because you are a "douche". dont kid yourself, you scum! Phone Post

hendofanforlife - Obviously some of the voting squads are multiple account holders.

Calo went from cre territory to the pluses.

Nick Diaz huggers and chael huggers are an informal band who vd anything said about their idols.

Underground blog went from watchingmma numbers to positives.

So it's pretty much useless. Except for warzone209. He earns his.

Calo, much like myself for a time (until the "squad" hit me over the past week) got into the green because of the work he has done on #franksfight, which has been tremendous.

He (and many others) have dedicated a LOT of time and money to help UGCTT_NKTKDace (frank) and his fight with cancer. If 10% of the UG did what we all have done over the past 2 months Frank would be able to cover all his medical expenses and travel for therapy.

Calo earned and deserves every fucking VU he gets imho.

LMFAO and couldn't agree more on warzone209. That fuck needs to go.

*negative 190 VDs all on you!

dont be a dick and you wont get vote downs, if you don't agree, just shut the fck up and don't express your opinion! And you did the worst by 'fighter bashing'! Phone Post

I am -200 because I am not afraid to state my opinion on here. A lot of people just kiss ass for votes and to look cool on here but I couldn't care less. Anyways back to the topic plz Phone Post

WatchinMMA - I am -200 because I am not afraid to state my opinion on here. A lot of people just kiss ass for votes and to look cool on here but I couldn't care less. Anyways back to the topic plz Phone Post

you are butt hurt about the whole thing and yet you say you dont care? If a squad has devoted their time to vote you the fuck down every 24 hours on the reload, you will be going from negative 208 to negative 415 in a week! Phone Post

I am the voting squad. I use my 1 vote per day for pure, unadulterated evil

JeffersonDArcyChoke -
WatchinMMA -

even if you could just see votes up - it would help with these voting crews.

PS over 15 vote downs from this thread alone.. this place is a joke lately

This.

I already said it, and mean it.

I'd buy a BUSINESS name for myself and several blue names for 3 muds IF things were different.

As it is, the system is broken.

I feel vote downs should be used for threatening others, namecalling in a non-joking manner, blatant trolling, and contributing nothing of value.

Posting, "VTFD" contributes NOTHING and actually should be voted down before voting down someone who dared share an opinion in hopes of engaging in discussion/debate with those who may disagree.

As it is, post boobs get voted up.

Make people think, or ask them to comprehend anything more than a gif or "OP is a faggot" and you will get voted down.

Again, if you disagree.

Post why?

Just because another doesn't share your opinion doesn't make them wrong or you right.

Facts are different.

Opinions vary and they should be shared.

Chasing the pros away? Done.

Chasing away anyone that would throw money toward this place?

Done. Phone Post

Great post. Kirik may be making cheap bucks with these alt accounts but he is driving away the heart of mma.tv. Therefore losing money in the long run Phone Post

Voting squads are pathetic...

*cant care less about the votes

*proceeds to make multiple threads about the state of voting on the forum

*states he cant care less again

profit ???

Are voting squads worse than Death Squads??

Discuss.

LOL @ your faggot voting gangs and alliances!

Seriously, suck on my nuts. You're all incredibly, pathetically gay.

Better red than gay, that's what I always say!

UGCTT_Winnson - LOL @ your faggot voting gangs and alliances!

Seriously, suck on my nuts. You're all incredibly, pathetically gay.

Better red than gay, that's what I always say!

Exactly! Fags think I care about the number of votes. I just don't like the power it gives the trolls.

If I cared so much about getting voted down why would I keep making threads like this one!? Phone Post