Tell me about the voting squads?

WatchinMMA -
UGCTT_Winnson - LOL @ your faggot voting gangs and alliances!

Seriously, suck on my nuts. You're all incredibly, pathetically gay.

Better red than gay, that's what I always say!

Exactly! Fags think I care about the number of votes. I just don't like the power it gives the trolls.

If I cared so much about getting voted down why would I keep making threads like this one!? Phone Post

cus you want to be a mod? Phone Post

to try and be a hero and be knighted a mod! u asked for it so its the reason you keep pushing for these threads! Phone Post

Just do what you think's right, even when you're drunk, and don't worry about shit ever, especially when it comes to arrows on a forum.

Best advice I can give is don't give a shit and post what you feel.

Sometimes you'll have hammered the correct and sometimes you'll be the biggest asshole in the world.

Right...Fucking...On.

What? Does everyone have to like you?

I know sure as hell I don't like everybody, and that's ok.

Wear your red arrows like a badge of honor, i was plus 3 like a week ago!

UGCTT_Winnson - Just do what you think's right, even when you're drunk, and don't worry about shit ever, especially when it comes to arrows on a forum.

Best advice I can give is don't give a shit and post what you feel.

Sometimes you'll have hammered the correct and sometimes you'll be the biggest asshole in the world.

Right...Fucking...On.

What? Does everyone have to like you?

I know sure as hell I don't like everybody, and that's ok.

What I think is right when I'm drunk.............is a helluva long way from what I think is right when I'm sober.

Jus' Sayin.

UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache - Wear your red arrows like a badge of honor, i was plus 3 like a week ago!

Amen brothers. I would hate to be like bentoverbisping with 220 gayness Phone Post

WatchinMMA - 
UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache - Wear your red arrows like a badge of honor, i was plus 3 like a week ago!

Amen brothers. I would hate to be like bentoverbisping with 220 gayness Phone Post

Exactomondo, He is cheating some how, some way. But what does that really say about him?
His ego is so little he has to cheat to get more arrows on a MMA website.

Then either you're funny or you'll delete your account.

Best advice I can give is if you start getting downvoted a lot when you're drunk, you should introduce cocaine into the mix.

Apparently the Bolivian marching powder is practically guaranteed upvotes.

Just ask Supercalo.

Don't ask CRE though. He went the crack route.

UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache - 
WatchinMMA - 

Exactomondo, He is cheating some how, some way. But what does that really say about him?
His ego is so little he has to cheat to get more arrows on a MMA website.

I'm sorry, but saying "he's cheating to get green arrows," borders the line of a childish argument and a solid one.

They are fucking arrows. You get them by being:

• an inconsiderate asshole,

• a troll,

• an idiot who bashes others,

• a great poster with insight,

• a generous community member,

• or just a funny person.

Want green arrows just because? Go to the OG, and ask for them. You will get them. But the arrows don't mean shit when we can all read the posts you type next to them. By those words, we'll be able to judge what kind of poster you are.

That "20 down votes=freeze" thing needs to be thrown out the window, mods. If someone gets 20 downvotes, make it so you get a warning, and you can actually CHECK what garnered those votes. At a certain point, I know some "Red Arrow" posters just get voted down for the hell of it so some freezes aren't justified.

The arrow system is fun and does work, but it has flaws that need to be looked over before being taken seriously.

MMAFAN695 -

OH. MY. GOD.

LMFAO!!!! Phone Post

^You're number right now is -666. I intend on keeping it that way for the lulz...and the offended christians.

WatchinMMA - 

Lies.

You made a thread a week and a half ago where you asked Kirik and Chris if you could pay $$$ for 200 vote ups in one shot

If you are alpha enough to get red arrows, you wear them like a boss.

Green arrows are for fags 

That is all

Funny how the mods avoid these threads like the plague. Dirty money is dirty Phone Post

It helps spread the word on things that the site pushes without being heavy handed.

Someone gets frozen quickly and people can say see his peers disagreed.

Brilliant control option.

This site has lots of different groups with their own agendas, this option legitimizes silencing folks.

LOL at CRE closing in on 700 vtfds Phone Post

superCalo - 
WatchinMMA - 

Funny how the mods avoid these threads like the plague. Dirty money is dirty Phone Post

guy I am from laundry so I know these things, money can be made clean bro, 100% legal in many place.

touche good sir...

btw im not your guy, buddy.

Rockcod - 
Hessian - It helps spread the word on things that the site pushes without being heavy handed.

Someone gets frozen quickly and people can say see his peers disagreed.

Brilliant control option.

This site has lots of different groups with their own agendas, this option legitimizes silencing folks.

Yep, the system was put into place to silence dissent, pure and simple.

Or I might be reading too much on the OG.