Tell me about Yoshihiro Akiyama

</embed

Brune90 - ziggystardust Your on. 30 days.

im 1-1 in these things so we shall see what happens
And it's no longer just fun and games. Akiyama by any means necessary...

Winner ttt:s this thread.

He's japanese.

I wish I could post awesome pics and videos but for some reason it isnt working for me ...

http://sherdog.com/pictures/gallery/event/17421/84219

WeeWillyWinky - He's japanese.

He's not black, he's brazilian.

He enjoys long walks on the beach

ttt for Brune90's new name.

I won't watch the fights until Sunday/Monday, so I'm not welching if you don't hear from me for a couple of days.

Damn Brune90, that was a lot closer than I thought. I really hope Akiyama doesn't gas out as quickly in his next fight. Still don't understand where Rogan and Goldberg got the robbery from, though. And man, I wish the UFC had a ramp...

You'll be Brüno-69me! for the next 30 days.

Card - 

i WILL learn this song for karaoke. and some kpanties better fuggin fall to the floor!

ttt

ziggy im glad you ttt'd this. i couldnt remember which thread it was on. The fight was close. I dont think it was a robbery but it was far from a 30-27 for Aki. Im glad alan picked up the extra 100 grand for FOTN.

I will email kirik my screenname request if you tell me how to put the umlat (sp?) over the u in bruno-69me

" I really hope Akiyama doesn't gas out as quickly in his next fight."

Apparently, most of the damage was from the kick to the groin. Aki didn't realize he had 5 minutes to recover, so he jumped back into the fray.

Brune90 - I will email kirik my screenname request if you tell me how to put the umlat (sp?) over the u in bruno-69me
I have no idea, it's on my kb. Just copy-paste it and we'll see if Kirik can deal with it. But the exclamation point is important, it's what emphases the yearning...

Brüno-69me!

Liyon - Apparently, most of the damage was from the kick to the groin. Aki didn't realize he had 5 minutes to recover, so he jumped back into the fray.
Yeah, I hope that's the reason. I wondered if it was UFC-premiere jitters at the time, but it seemed strange considering his previous experience.

ziggystardust - 
Liyon - Apparently, most of the damage was from the kick to the groin. Aki didn't realize he had 5 minutes to recover, so he jumped back into the fray.
Yeah, I hope that's the reason. I wondered if it was UFC-premiere jitters at the time, but it seemed strange considering his previous experience.

I was gonna chalk it up to both the not fully recovering from the low blow, all those leg kicks and the BROKEN ORBITAL. I mean dude battled with a broke face. Warrior.

ballet of violence -  anyone care to tell me more about this "loaded glove" ?

Grease or no grease, belcher will KO this fool