Thank me, because I am making you money. THERE IS NO WAY JAKE LOSES TONIGHT

This will be a fixed fight. Jake will win. No doubt. By controversial decision or a fake KO, Jake wins. Put your house on it and thank me later.

4 Likes

6rd ko

1 Like

OP Is Immortal

1 Like

OP how can we know you’re right?

1 Like

yup

There will probably be some red flags throughout the “fight”

Ill spot them and post like always

3 Likes

Words like “probably” arent enough to bet the house brah

Lol stop it

You will regret not betting jake paul to win in a few hours. I’m telling you, if you want to fund your weekend vegas trip at a penthouse and bang 10 strippers, put the HOUSE on jake paul to win. Then post a picture from your penthouse and THANK ME

Anderson is 47 which is very good for jake

But Jake is -245 @ draftkings

Bet $2.5k to win $1k… idk man

How much are you laying down?

1 Like

Honestly bro I’m lazy AF so I haven’t accessed my betting account for years. But Im thinking about doing it.

I think 2.5k to win 1k is fine. Use it to fund your plane ticket to hawaii or something lol. I’m telling you man, they are paying anderson to take a dive. This is the easiest money you will EVER MAKE.

Make sure you post your winning ticket and tag me in a thread when jake wins tonight.

Why are you so sure? I mean besides being a troll

Cause I know a fixed fight build up when I see one. Tell you what, put down 2.5k on it, win a k, dedicate a post to me and enjoy a nice weekend in Vegas. all on me buddy

How about you put down 2k post it and show us how sure you are

2 Likes

OP if you’re talking this positively and yet not putting any down, how can you expect us to.

At least lie to us and say youre putting $10k down or something.

Master P Reaction GIF

4 Likes

where is the pbp?

So OP where is the screen shot of your bet?

1 Like

Jake would knock McGregor and most anyone else in the UFC dead in a boxing match.

Anderson is potentially one of the exceptions. I have Anderson winning 60/40 as long as he shows up and doesn’t clown around (that’s a big if).

So cute to watch MMA fans preemptively come up with excuses. They did it before the Askren match and the Woodley match, and he knocked both of them dead.

Jake would have KO’d Tommy Fury had Tommy not ducked Jake four times.

Ive never boxed anyone but I’ve rolled with many.

Age and weight actually matter to a point.

Obvious he would destroy mcgregor because he’s got 40 lbs on him

Whats hillarious is Conor went against boxing GOAT, floyd, and won rounds lmao.

Anderson being 47 should play a factor in this.

Are you betting on Jake?

I am rooting for Anderson, I’d give him 60/40 chance of winning. So no, I wouldn’t bet on Jake.

At the same time, it’d wouldn’t be surprising if Jake won.