Thank me, because I am making you money. THERE IS NO WAY JAKE LOSES TONIGHT

Cause I know a fixed fight build up when I see one. Tell you what, put down 2.5k on it, win a k, dedicate a post to me and enjoy a nice weekend in Vegas. all on me buddy

How about you put down 2k post it and show us how sure you are

2 Likes

OP if you’re talking this positively and yet not putting any down, how can you expect us to.

At least lie to us and say youre putting $10k down or something.

Master P Reaction GIF

4 Likes

where is the pbp?

So OP where is the screen shot of your bet?

1 Like

Jake would knock McGregor and most anyone else in the UFC dead in a boxing match.

Anderson is potentially one of the exceptions. I have Anderson winning 60/40 as long as he shows up and doesn’t clown around (that’s a big if).

So cute to watch MMA fans preemptively come up with excuses. They did it before the Askren match and the Woodley match, and he knocked both of them dead.

Jake would have KO’d Tommy Fury had Tommy not ducked Jake four times.

Ive never boxed anyone but I’ve rolled with many.

Age and weight actually matter to a point.

Obvious he would destroy mcgregor because he’s got 40 lbs on him

Whats hillarious is Conor went against boxing GOAT, floyd, and won rounds lmao.

Anderson being 47 should play a factor in this.

Are you betting on Jake?

I am rooting for Anderson, I’d give him 60/40 chance of winning. So no, I wouldn’t bet on Jake.

At the same time, it’d wouldn’t be surprising if Jake won.

Boxing math is more accurate than mma math. Silva schooled JCC Jr. and there is no way Paul does anything but get steamrolled by JCC Jr. if this is legit, Silva exposes Paul as the cardio-boxing, front runner he is. That’s it. My nuts are on the table.

Izzy, Periera (sp?!)?

Exactly, those are the exceptions. It’s a small handful of fighters, the rest of the roster (hundreds) would get smoked by Jake in a boxing match.

I disagree but it’s just our opinions.

1 Like

If jake paul loses, I will NEVER post here ever again, under any username.

4 Likes

What about a screen shot of your 2k bet?

Old man Silva can he do it

Why don’t you post a picture of the bet you made on him? Prove that you aren’t all talk.

Put money in a Draw.

I Dont Believe You Will Ferrell GIF

1 Like

I havent bet on a fight for years. I dont even have an account. But if jake loses, i will never post here again. What are you betting?