Thank you all.

Rahjai MD - Wish it was made more about nsac corruption and not just about nick diaz tho.

Hope Whitehouse does research into the policies before responding. Nsac needs to be held accountable. It is 3 years for failed test for same thing, not five. This was a personal vendetta by that blonde cunt commissioner and her castrated male counterparts. She was going for life time ban. Ridiculous. Kangaroo court.

Curious what they will say. Phone Post 3.0
I tried to edit it to talk more about the corruption but by that time it had taken off and the website wouldn't let me change anything. Phone Post 3.0

I'm here for the finger blasting. Phone Post 3.0

The Donkeypuncher - I'm here for the finger blasting. Phone Post 3.0
Me too.. Who do I dig into first? Phone Post 3.0

I didn't side with Diaz in the beginning but when I saw the punishment I said WTF?? and signed the petition anyways.

Slow clap gif** Phone Post 3.0

Wow. I'm shocked. I had no idea it actually made it. I signed it a while ago, and I didn't think that it was going to make it. Kudos!

VU friend. Phone Post 3.0

VU, you tight Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_sakurabas ear - I want to finger blast your anus. Phone Post 3.0
VU for describing all of our feelings! Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_painbringer -
sloppyfloppys - When I started the petition it was in the heat of the moment, I had just witnessed an abuse of power and it pissed me off. I didn't take time to explain the situation properly and never expected anything to come of it.

Within hours it had exploded and I tried to go back and edit it but it was too late. End the end it didn't even matter, the mma community pulled together and collectively held up the middle finger to the NSAC.

Thank each and everyone of you who took time to sign it, share it on social media and for keeping the threads bumped.

Also thank you to the blue names for making the links clickable. Without you I'm sure some of us would have been too lazy to copy/paste then sign.

Last but not least thank you Kirik and the other mods. I know we give y'all hell but there was at least 3 different threads stickied Within the past month and I know it helped. Phone Post 3.0

14ner

hahaha stfu nub
VU! Phone Post 3.0

mixedmartialfarts -
UGCTT_sakurabas ear - I want to finger blast your anus. Phone Post 3.0

aggressively or thoughtfully?

With taste. Of course. Phone Post 3.0

Wtf I didn't quote? VU OP! Phone Post 3.0

chaplinshouse - good job OP. really worried though that the description is too vague for any action, but a strong statement nonetheless. keep checking your email in case they contact you for more info. they must know all the fucked up details
I'm hoping they actually research the situation. I check my emails constantly cause I dunno if they'll contact me or make a public statement first. Phone Post 3.0

You are the ultimate soldier of justice, OP.

Enjoy this moment and fingers crossed for a sensible conclusion to this debacle. Phone Post 3.0

Congrats op, now let's kick back and see what comes of this Phone Post 3.0

Hell yeah! If you had not of done it then there's a chance that no one would of!
VU Phone Post 3.0

Ug ug ug ug!!! Phone Post 3.0

You are a good man. Well done VU Phone Post 3.0

Wow thanks for the stickie! I'm having a few beers in celebration of our accomplishment. Phone Post 3.0

sloppyfloppys - Wow thanks for the stickie! I'm having a few beers in celebration of our accomplishment. Phone Post 3.0
Have a few more, hell, I'll buy.

Ready for Netflix? Phone Post 3.0