Thank you Spike TV.

Never in this day and age did I think I could enjoy a kickboxing tournament on a Saturday night. Regardless of what people think about Spike/Viacom/Bellator, I would like to thank Spike TV for giving Kickboxing (Glory) a chance. I loved the show and I really hope that this show had a similar effect as Griffin Bonnar did for the UFC. Phone Post

What`s their screen name?

Agreed. That Spong KO was brutal and the HW Tourney final was a great fight.

I look forward to watching more free fights. Phone Post 3.0

Very exciting all the way thru. Phone Post 3.0

Was excellent. They should can bellator and put more resources into Glory. Phone Post 3.0

crowbar -

What`s their screen name?

I have no idea, but it was great to see kickboxing finally have someone to support it. So many great kickboxer's having to give up on the sport to make a decent living. Props to spike for supporting combat sports. VTFU if they have a screen name! Phone Post

Fudge! I missed it!! :(

Pardon my language I'm just a little frustrated Phone Post

spike did a crap job advertising, i had no idea! pissed i missed it.

GodSaveTheReem - spike did a crap job advertising, i had no idea! pissed i missed it.

This Phone Post

therubberbandit - Was excellent. They should can bellator and put more resources into Glory. Phone Post 3.0
wat Phone Post 3.0

ChuckManson - Fudge! I missed it!! :(

Pardon my language I'm just a little frustrated Phone Post
How dare you! Phone Post 3.0

Good win by Bazooka Joe!

Had 10% of the ring experience Ghajji did and won a TKO! Great fight! Phone Post 3.0

therubberbandit - Was excellent. They should can bellator and put more resources into Glory. Phone Post 3.0
They should get rampage in there seeing he's fought k-1 before. Would be better than doing TNA as a side gig.. Phone Post 3.0

In yet another pointless response by me, I was thrilled to see the show. Ive only really been following kickboxing since 09 but I've really come to enjoy it nearly as much as MMA. I really hope it catches on here.

Reed Rothchild -
Hey Dana Phone Post 3.0
Hey Bjork. Phone Post 3.0

Serious question, how do you guys always miss shows like bellator and glory now? What else can spike do for you guys too know?

Do you only look on this board? On MMAjunkie and Sherdog they have had ads all over for Bellator every week and Glory this last week

I know this board squashes bellator and spike related talk, but stuff is out there and some of us always post bellator threads

ikeB225 - 
They should get rampage in there seeing he's fought k-1 before. Would be better than doing TNA as a side gig.. Phone Post 3.0

That would be pushing network tv farther than ever. A live real life death penalty execution.

Glory was great as always. I am really glad that they will now get better exposure.

It was awesome. Spike should continue with it and add a regular boxing program and maybe some NCAA wrestling. Make themselves the cornerstone of combat sports programming despite not having the UFC.

Last night was a very good event.

Between that and the Shamrock special, I have watched more spike tv this week than in the last year except for that "reality" show bar rescue.