Thank You UG!

You're awesome, bro. Phone Post 3.0

glad to have you on the UG. you can change your posting color to green in your Account Settings :)

Trick or Truth -

Congratz man.....was an amazing KO! 

Plus one for you Phone Post 3.0

Trick or Truth - 

Congratz man.....was an amazing KO! 

Congrats To Chris Beal!!! Sick POTN!
---
This is a glimpse of the future. Out of the UG will come forward visualizer-illustrators to help the rest of us see and relive.

I don't have much to add, everyone else has it covered. Great debut, best of luck in the future Phone Post 3.0

Bisping=StillGatekeeper4Life - Awesome performance Chris. Well done! Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post 3.0

Congratulations! Looking forward to seeing you again. Phone Post 3.0

WAR CHRIS Phone Post 3.0

Thanks for the awesome K.O.!

Congrats bro Best knee I have seen in a while! Phone Post 3.0

Chris Beal - Wassup UG! I thought I had an account on here but I can't get to it so it took a bit to get this one approved. I just wanted to say thank you to everyone on here for all the kind words and tweets that have helped me get back to the UFC and for pushing for me to recieve the performance of the night bonus this last weekend.

Patrick Williams is an Animal! I wish nothing but the best for him moving forward.

I'm a little banged up right now but I feel so blessed its overwhelming.

I'm surrounded by the best team, Joseph "Hoss" Janik of Knuckleheadz Boxing, Bryce Armendariz of Royal Sports MGMT, and my longtime training partners like Joseph Leonidas Henle who have helped me every step of the way.

I'll def be around a lot more now that I have my login.

Get at me!
Great to have you and thanks for the awesome fight. Phone Post 3.0

Welcome to the UG, Chris.

That KO was pretty nice indeed. Congrats.

Sooooooooo siiiiiiiick! !!! Phone Post 3.0

Great ko Phone Post 3.0

That was a thing of beauty, well done.

Welcome.
C'mon CO's get him his UG Greens already.
Background checks take longer now or what?
Give the man his Green Card already.

Well deserved bonus btw. Phone Post 3.0

BackOffWarchild - 

EVERYBODY needs to see this. I made this just for this thread.  That was amazing, Chris, and we are all looking forward to seeing more of you in the Octagon.

If this don't earn a green name...

Yeah that knee made my living room get awful loud and made my wife cringe. Good work! Phone Post 3.0