Thank You UG!

The fight itself was a war and that knee was a thing of beauty. Phone Post 3.0

Trick or Truth -

Congratz man.....was an amazing KO! 

That's fucking illegal. Phone Post 3.0

Thanks for the violence. Phone Post 3.0

Glad to see you posting and look forward to you posting more.

I'm also echoing what everyone else is saying but you deserve to hear it from as many people as you can.  

THAT. WAS. AWESOME!

Can't wait to see you get back in there.

Best flyin knee in the ufc bro.. mad respect. Look forward to seein u throw down again. Phone Post 3.0

Sick KO!!

I'm from SB and will always root for an 805 guy!!

VU Phone Post 3.0

Congrats man. Brutal KO. Phone Post 3.0

Amazing knee and before that you looked great too. I'm born and raised in the the 805 too man, good luck. Phone Post 3.0

Brutal, brutal ko. When it happened the place I was at exploded in excitement. Congratulations on your win and thank you for putting it on the line for us. Phone Post 3.0

That was beautiful destruction man, congratulations!
Cant wait to see you perform in the octagon again!

Can't stop watching!

Chris Beal - Wassup UG! I thought I had an account on here but I can't get to it so it took a bit to get this one approved. I just wanted to say thank you to everyone on here for all the kind words and tweets that have helped me get back to the UFC and for pushing for me to recieve the performance of the night bonus this last weekend.

Patrick Williams is an Animal! I wish nothing but the best for him moving forward.

I'm a little banged up right now but I feel so blessed its overwhelming.

I'm surrounded by the best team, Joseph "Hoss" Janik of Knuckleheadz Boxing, Bryce Armendariz of Royal Sports MGMT, and my longtime training partners like Joseph Leonidas Henle who have helped me every step of the way.

I'll def be around a lot more now that I have my login.

Get at me!

That was some exciting shit!

Get the man his Green Name!

Incredible KO, Chris. A perfect flying knee ko victory. What a way to make some noise in your arrival to."the big dance".

I wish you all the best I'm your career Phone Post 3.0

get this man his green! Phone Post 3.0

Amazing KO! Congrats! Phone Post 3.0

so cal trucker - Yeah that knee made my living room get awful loud and made my wife cringe. Good work! Phone Post 3.0
Not the first time your wife cringed after watching a black guy land on someone's face

Just kidding. Congrats Chris! It was awesome Phone Post 3.0

clayclamitia - 
Trick or Truth -

That's fucking illegal. Phone Post 3.0

beautiful shot. what type of lens do you use?

Trick or Truth -

Haha!! Phone Post 3.0

Congrats bruh! Phone Post 3.0

Best flying knee I've seen.

Awesome