Thank you WEF!!!

I don't think Renee is the one that should be answering the question . She obviously isn't the one making descisions . I just don't understand why the one that makes them doesn't come to her defense . You know the old saying , " Loyalty above all except honor " . He who controls the WEF must not live by this .

"She obviously isn't the one making descisions"

She was the person who called me. She was the one who called it off by e-mail. She knows why and for some reason she not going to say. Its not that big of a deal. She could make a post saying she don't know and that would be that. But thats a little to late now. What do they have to cover up. I'll answer that, nothing! I'm no big name fighter. I was not making that much money $500 and $500. So what is wrong with this picture. Something is not right if she can't speak out.

Do you think someone has a gun to her head. I hope not, I would feel reallly bad! Joe Jordan

I hope Renee is OK....Joe Jordan

Maybe it's something that shouldn't be said in public, like a bad blood test or something, I dunno, just guessing.

whoa ok... TTT for Leo hitting really hard.

Their was no blood test. If their was, no one told me. I wonder if Renee feels left out. I'm sure someone gave here a call and told here she's making here self and the WEF look even more shady by not coming out with a stright answer.........Joe Jordan

is that the bailey that trains with levine?

"Maybe Renee can't find her glasses so she can't read your post"

Thats not right. Poor Renee. I feel so bad about all this. I wish you could have just come out with the truth.

jaydub, saying something like that, might cause here to pull that triger to the gun being held to here head. You know thats the only reason she is not speaking out. I hope she makes it out OK...........Joe Jordan

Run-around Renee is always power-tripping and
she always gets stuffed at the basket. It's comedy
really. She doesn't have the demeanor to wield the
power she desires.

I heard another story from a longtime supporter of
the sport (and WEF in the old days and even now
to some extent). At the recent show she called him
out - in front of the other fighters - and told him to
go buy a ticket!! This supporter was a
trainer/manager who had a fighter on the card.

Short version - he didn't have to buy a ticket. Renee
got STUFFED again. Keep trippin' Run-around.

Cal

Joe no offense but you should have figured. The WEF sucks. They are whores and would rob Jesus and Mary for a nickel. I swear they seem to screw people around just because they still get away with it. Some one should smoke Jaime and I do not just mean beat him......

bignightmare, your right. When I was asked to fight for them the 1st time, I was told Jamie was only working as match-maker. I still have had no problems with him. I read a lot of bad things about him and some of it must be true. But I really don't know. He was really nice to me before and after the event. He even asked my buddy's and I to come out and party after the show. I don't know Jamie. Again, I was told he only worked with the WEF and had sold the event some time ago.

* Again, I was taking this fight to help out with Christmas. See I work part time at a bar to pay rent. I fight for the rest of my living.

You say the WEF sucks. Will as far as production, its one of the very best. Sorry to say it but thats the truth.

Now if your talking about the way they treat fighters, well you have a point. I was paid and maybe I was just a little lucky.

Renee, Renee, Renee I know this is killing you. As I said before, I really hope you make it out safe and one day, I hope you can tell all of us about this fight....Joe Jordan

The reason that the production value is good is because Jaimes whole life has been just that...a production of smoke and mirrors. I can not blame a guy needing a Christmas payday. Good luck in your next endeavors.

Joe as long as you knew what you were getting
into, but NEVER let Jamie fool you into thinking
he's a nice guy. That's what makes him a
con-man, and as for him only matchmaking, . . .
well he RAN the last show. Smoke+Mirror=Levine.

Robble, robble.

He ran the show I was at also. I'm not speaking for him or taking up for him. I don't know Jamie. Is Renee and Jamie lovers or do they just work together.....Joe Jordan

Edson Diniz was originally scheduled to fight Crazyhorse on the show. Several weeks before the show, we were told that the management for Crazyhorse didn't approve the match-up and Edson was off the show. We told Renee to let us know if another opponent was available. A week before the fight, Renee called and offered a fight w/ Joe. Edson's trainers decided against the fight b/c they wanted more time to prepare for an opponent of Joe's caliber. We told Renee the day after the offer was made.

I don't know what was discussed between Renee and Joe's camp. I do know that putting together fights and having them all go off as discussed or proposed or scheduled or whatever is not as simple as it may appear. W/O getting into the WEF controversy, I will say that Renee has always shot straight w/ the ATT fighters.

Now see, thats all she had to say. That sounds right. Why do you think it was so hard for her to tell the truth. Edson's trainers were doing the right thing.

I know Renee or the WEF called me up, so I would come in and loss to Edson. All I wanted to do is fight and make a little money for Christmas.

Renee, next time just tell the truth and give a stright answer. Its not that hard or that big of a deal...Joe Jordan