Thank you WEF!!!

Deals fall through...get over it...sometimes people are not worth the financial risk/burdon, no matter how talented, or nice individuals they are...it's a business...I sometime's just have to tell people "no" because I'm not willing to invest an additional $500-$1000 to put a fight together. Although some people say "what's an extra $1000"...well for a promoter an extra $1000 means that 75 more tickets have to be sold or 500 extra beers just to make a small profit for putting together that fight...deals will fall through no matter what business you're in...and if you start holding things personally (like what people say about you on the internet), you'll end up a grumpy old jobless bastard...this is why MMA fighters should have managers, and I'm not talking about the guy holding the pads at the gym...a real manager...give up that 20% of the purse, but get someone professional to do your dealings...you'll stress less about finding fights and have more time to dedicate to your training.

I've only met Renee once, when I helped out at the Quest show in Toledo. She came off as classy, even though she was just a little overworked with all that was going on. I was impressed with both her work ethic and attitude during the time I was there.

That said fights do fall through, as many on that show did, some the day of the fight. Also you can't please everybody all the time. I see alot of people bitch about Fightworld, but I have always had wonderful service with them. Sometimes stuff just happens.

Give her a call, Joe, that will be better then discussing it here. If you still feel slighted then you can comeback here and continue with your rant. But call her first.

Brian Beezub

I understand that the FL powers-that-be are getting ready to do to Jamie what the GA powers did. Looking forward to that. :)

Hi Renee!

xoxo Cal

"Joe Jordan: I gave you a way to communicate. Continued whining, pathetic self-martyrdom, along with flagrant distortion and manipulation of the truth will get you nowhere. I do not do business in public forums"

This is my point. All I ask for is the TRUTH. Its clear to all who is reading this, Renee will do anything to beat around the bush. Just tell the Truth and make a short, simple post, for a simple man, why the fight was call off. Its not that hard to tell the truth.

" I gave you a way to communicate"

Yes you did. I would like for others to see how hard it is to get a straight answer out of you. I did speak with you right after the fight was called off and all you could say is the fight could not be brought together. You seem to be a educated person. So this should be real simple. What really happened to the fight..........

ATTN: NHB_MEX

Thank you for the kind words. I'm not " holding things personally". I would like to hear the truth from Renee. I know the fight had to be called off. Thats OK. All I want to know is why. Not some BS we could not bring it together. If thats so, why even waste my time 2 weeks before the fight.........

Anyone who has worked with me will tell you I'm a easy going guy. I show up to fight and I keep my word. This is the 1st time I've had to make a post, in trying to get the truth. I know Renee will come back with something like get over it, move on, be a adult. So, Renee I'm over it. I'm just seeking the truth........Joe Jordan

Before my 1st fight with the WEF, I had a lot of people tell me what a huge mistake I was making. At the time I knew nothing about the present day Jamie and WEF.

I did have a old copy of Black Belt or a Magazine like it with a write up about the WEF. Jamie had some really big names fighting for him back in the day. So I thought this would be a step up for me and a way to get some big fights.

After my fight in the WEF I made a post about how nice the event was and how nice everyone was. (That WEF comes in 2nd only to my 1st SuperBrawl fight as far as production.)

I had a lot of people come back at me with a lot of crap. They were calling me Jaime's new lover boy. A lot of people did not like me after that. People who I have never spoke with.

What I said about my fight in the WEF was the truth. I know a lot of people don't like hearing good things about the WEF show but it was the truth.

Renee and I spoke in person back then and she seemed a little up tight but thats Ok. I'm sure she had a lot of things going on at the time.

All I ask for is a truthful answer....Joe Jordan

Thank you jaydub.

I'm sure Renee is good person and works very hard at her job. All I want is a truthful reason why the fight was called off. I'm trying to learn the business. I was hoping to learn from this and avoide my future fights being canceled. Things look a little fishy when you beat around the bush.......Joe Jordan

They probably coulding fit the fight into the budget..which is fairly understandable.

"They probably coulding fit the fight into the budget..which is fairly understandable"

No thats not it. We worked that out the 1st day. I was not making that much. I was going to show for only $500. You know if it was about money, she should just say so....Joe Jordan

jason reinhardt... thanks for the kind words, jason was tough as fuck, im still waiting to see him in the big show, hes so overlooked. i took some time off after our fight to improve on some things...
RENEE, jamie beeged me to ref the next day cuz he couldnt afford to buy any reffs, and your nothing more than a little piss-on, do girl for jamie levine, and u want to talk about cheap bitch, i have enough money to buy your whole family new cardboard boxes to live in, and maybe even a crack rock a piece to help them with their habits. youre one to talk about someone cheap with those fucking coke bottle glasses and those thrift store clothes u wear, u should be ashamed to go in public.

chad: where are you training now? email me at charles@charlesm.com

People will never learn. It's like y'all have no souls.

Shit, would you fight in an event run by Hitler and then say:

"Well, he never screwed me over so I'll base my opinions on how he treated me!", or:

"He may be an asshole and executed millions of innocent people, but he sure can run a good event!"

I know that's an exaggeration to make a point, but hell, they're in the same league IMHO. As far as Rene goes, she'll continue to be judged by the company she keeps and it's nobody's fault but hers. If she's does such a "Hell of a job", she can certainly get involved with a more reputable bunch.

-Mike "Blak" Lindskog

p.s. Happy holidays Chad "The Magician" oops, I mean "Mutha Fucking" Sanuders :) Hope the training is going great. Talk to you soon. -Blak

TTT for a truthful answer..........Joe Jordan

Dude, your threads have me rollin' bro. You sound like me as pissed off as i was this week at a few promoters. People don't see the behind the scenes shit that go on. By the way, Jason Black and i just talked a few weeks ago about you and his fight. He had nothing but great things to say about your tough ass too! Jason Black is one of the toughest guys at MFS who is very quiet, and has awesome work ethic. I think Monte has big things planned for him though in the future. just my opinion. Wish you the best of luck with your career. I'm sure we all will be seeing alot from you.

I will not be coerced despite these bizarre and pre-adolescent attacks. My message to you and to all fighters that work shows is that I will do business with you and with your managers/coaches on an individual basis where there is a respectful dialogue. I can't always get you what you want, but I do my best to be fair. I do not have professional discussions on chat rooms.

This conversation has long outlasted any purpose.

jason, yeah black was the toughest guy ive ever fought for sure, he pushes the pace hard, and gives you no room for error... wut up black, how u been bro, where u training at? did u go to marcio's?

charles... ima e-mail u now.

chad

Renee, Renee, Renee still avoiding the question. You have really made your self look bad. I have been as truthful and polite as possible.

Now the true motivation behind my persistance on the subject. I'm 25 years old and I'm learning how to type for the 1st time. You have helped me out so much. I now have something type. My typing is pretty bad, so I might just keep this up untill you find the courge to give me a stright answer.

I think I will start a tread. Something like (Renee can't get it stright).......Joe Jordan

You would think with all the bad publicity the WEF gets, Renee would come on here and just give a simple answer. She said "I do not have professional discussions on chat rooms". Thats after she made a half a dozen responses to the post. So we know thats not the reason why she can't tell the truth.

"This conversation has long outlasted any purpose"

The only purpose of the post was to see if you could give a stright answer. Renee, Renee I can't imagine why its so hard for you.......Joe Jordan

When you lay with dogs...

"When you lay with dogs"

Yes I know.......but sometimes you do what you got to do for the money. Chrismans was coming up and the money would have helped out a lot.

Renee I know your still reading this. Here is my e-mail if it helps out joejordan4sky@yahoo.com

Come on Renee don't be mad. We just want the truth....Joe Jordan