Thanks Everyone

You and Jeremy BOTH showed you belong inside the Octagon. That was a great fight with more twists and turns than a rollercoaster. We watched the scrap two more times last night after the show ended and it isn't too often that we do that.

Good fight! Didn't your parents initially not support your choice to be a fighter? Or was that someone else?

Cindy

Honest question...I have no idea how old or young CindyO is.

Is that her (you Cindy, if you see this) to the left of DW?

Nice job, Joe. Congrats.

Congrats Man!!!!

Great fight

Really good fight and good job Joe. Nice firemans carry and not a bad armbar either.

EvilMaster - I found a pic of the tattoo for those who haven't seen it yet...

awesome.

Congrats Joe. Great fight and great win.

Joe, you looked fantastic last night.

NoPlacebo - Love the aggressive submission style. Giving up position for the finish may have cost you the first round but I love to see it and it won in the end. Great fight!

Joe's style is tantamount to the quarterback throwing a bomb 50 yards down the field into double coverage and scoring the touchdown. I love the "go for it" mentality Joe had in this fight, a lot of guys are far less aggressive and exciting in their style. Rock on.

Good thing you don't have a Vista tattoo or you would have lost.

Fun fight, both guys looked good.

The whole show was better than the last 4 or so pay per view's the wife and I rented. 

Great performance Joe.  

GREAT JOB JOE! I will stop screaming now...

You the man Joe!! Congrats!!

That realy was a great fight. As already stated, your ground was sick!

Congrats Joe!

EvilMaster - I found a pic of the tattoo for those who haven't seen it yet...

Joe "The Mac Guy" Lauzon. PC Killa, son.

Great Fight!!

I was Entertained!!!

Joe, Just got to watch the fight this am and all I can say is damn!  That was an awesome fight against a tough up and comer.  I like watching jeremy but I was rootin for ya all the way!  Great fight man!

Great fight Joe! Super entertaining!