That was bullshit it was 48-47 Wonderboy!

MMA Girls - Judges gave Woodley round 2....don't know how.
Saw that on the post show if they have Woodley round 2 they might as well given him round 1 because both were controlled by Wonderboy.

It was the worst robbery of all time.....to the fans. Neither fighter won imo. 

Mutant - 
MMA Girls - Judges gave Woodley round 2....don't know how.
Saw that on the post show if they have Woodley round 2 they might as well given him round 1 because both were controlled by Wonderboy.

agreed. such bullshit.

I agree with OP title. I had it 28-27 after 3 for Wonder boy but it ended 47-47.

Either way Woodley remains the champ, but there's no way he won that fight

That is some corrupt or dumbass judging. Wonderboy had that 3-2 all day.

The second I saw Saul D'amato was just I figured there would be a screw job.

Mutant - The second I saw Saul D'amato was just I figured there would be a screw job.

He scored it 47-47

banging - That is some corrupt or dumbass judging. Wonderboy had that 3-2 all day.

I don't know about corrupt, probably incompetent. Wonderboy definitely won 3 rounds to 2, but the bout needed to be scored a draw. 2 of the judges blew it

Damaynevent -
Mutant - The second I saw Saul D'amato was just I figured there would be a screw job.

He scored it 47-47

How do you get a 47-47 in a ten point must sytem, without any point deductions?

I had it 18-17 Wonderboy

Jiu Jitsunami -
Damaynevent -

He scored it 47-47

I'm guessing a 10-8 5th round for Woodley

Jiu Jitsunami - 
Damaynevent -

He scored it 47-47

Sal D'Amato

ROUND

Woodley

Thompson

TOTAL

SinCityHustler -
banging - That is some corrupt or dumbass judging. Wonderboy had that 3-2 all day.

I don't know about corrupt, probably incompetent. Wonderboy definitely won 3 rounds to 2, but the bout needed to be scored a draw. 2 of the judges blew it
There wasn't any 10-8 rounds and the judges have Woodley round 2 which is insane. Wonderboy controlled Woodley in round 2 what the hell did Woodley do to win round 2?

BuddyRevell -
Jiu Jitsunami - 
Damaynevent -

He scored it 47-47

Sal D'Amato

ROUND

Woodley

Thompson

TOTAL

What a surprise he wasn't the most incompetent judge of the night but it definitely wasn't a draw.

He had it a 10 9 round but white out on it and changed it to a 10 8 round. He originally had it for Thompson, crooked judges

Mutant - 48-47 Wonderboy won that shit!
You forfeited your right to post with the thread title bro.

Goodbye.

Jiu Jitsunami -
Damaynevent -

He scored it 47-47

Lol

Another genius on this thread.

I did kind of enjoy the fight however neither fighter did enough for me to care who got the decision.

Norin radd -

Woodley only took 5th 10-8. 10-9 wonderboy 1-4

Did you not watch round 3?

Din Thomas told Woodley that he needed to finish him to win.  He was right.  They GAVE that fight to Woodley.  But having said that, Wonderboy was far too tentative and I have a sore throats from yelling "kick him". He showed far too much respect and he didn't win the title because of it.  He is far too nice and he needs a mean streak or he won't win shit. It's a shame too because Wonderboy is by far the more skilled fighter