That was bullshit it was 48-47 Wonderboy!

Southpaw76 - Wonderboy won 3-2 or a draw if last rd was 10-8. No real other way to score this. A retard could have scored it properly with how little action there was

This is exactly what I thought...I decided to not order the ppv after the Khabib/Ferguson fight was cancelled and due to a couple issues on the way home (was travelling) I was only able to catch the main event...I wish I would have just gone to bed.

I understand the old boxing adage "to be the champ you gotta beat the champ" but I also believe that "to be the champ you gotta be the champ" meaning you have to fight like a champion...Woodley didn't do that imo and furthermore the last fight was a draw which can easily send us down the road of was he REALLY the champion coming into this fight or was he just a placeholder until further decisions were made...

According to mmadecisions.com:

• 8 MMA media scored it a 47-47 draw.
  • 5 scored it for Woodley.
  • 6 scored it for Thompson
  • 65% of fans scored it for Thompson, and 21% scored it a draw. Only 14% gave it to Woodley.

they gave it too Woodley, because he would have screamed racism if he lost

xxxxxxxx -
Mutant - 48-47 Wonderboy won that shit!
You forfeited your right to post with the thread title bro.

Goodbye.
Not like I could edit the typo on the app and I tried on the website right after I made the thread and again you can't edit the title their either.

MMA Girls - Judges gave Woodley round 2....don't know how.

go back and look he smashed Wonderboy in the face and swelled his right eye. They showed a replay at the end of the round. Woodley laned 8 of 16, Wonderboy  8 of 24. According to fightmetric.

If Wonderboy would've won according to the scoring cards then that would tell you how messed up the scoring system is. He was close to being finished TWICE and barely touched Woodley but somehow should get the nod? You realize how crazy that sounds?

I thought WB won the first fight - just.

However, he didn't do shit yesterday and didn't deserve a decision.

Terrible fight and terrible advertisement for UFC.

I fixed your title.

Fabes -

I fixed your title.

Thank you kind sir!

should have been another draw.