The Big Bet

Ok, I put my money where my mouth is and have bet 5 Fb friends in the Mayhem vs Bisping fight. If I win they have to buy a zombie cage fighter shirt. If they win I send them each an iron on patch. And a side bet with one of them that I'll send him an autographed photo telling him how much smarter than me he is.
I took Mayhem. I think it's a long shot... but a man can hope can't he?
Check out my Fb page and see the trash talking.
Two more days worth!
www.zombiecagefighter.com

Hahaha, I like the idea. 

Hey Nate.  Good to hear from you. 

You dont like winning i guess.

Bisping will win!

But hey its free advertising anyway ;)

Nice, thanks Nate.

Good to see you posting.

I am taking Mayhem as well, and I don't feel it's a longshot.

He will win with a sub.

(links open in new window)

www.zombiecagefighter.com/

Nates Facebook
www.facebook.com/home.php#!/nathan.quarry

Sofa King Cool - I'll take that bet for an autographed picture. I'll buy a shirt if I lose, you send a picture if I win. I got Bisping. Phone Post

All right man, I'll take that bet. One more side bet to keep track of!
(not good with the details)
Let the (good natured) trash talking begin!
You dress in the manner of a male prostitute!

Funny. I'll take the bet if it's still on. I usually bet on Bisping, since I win big if he loses anyways. I always thought you'd be a hard matchup for Bisping. He'd run from you though worse than Kalib Starnes

Nate 'Rock' Quarry - You dress in the manner of a male prostitute!

aaronlynton -
Nate 'Rock' Quarry - You dress in the manner of a male prostitute!

Lol Phone Post

That's twice someone said "I fart in your general direction" what's that from? Mystery Men?

Nate 'Rock' Quarry - 
Sofa King Cool - I'll take that bet for an autographed picture. I'll buy a shirt if I lose, you send a picture if I win. I got Bisping. Phone Post

All right man, I'll take that bet. One more side bet to keep track of!

(not good with the details)

Let the (good natured) trash talking begin!

You dress in the manner of a male prostitute!
lol!

Nate 'Rock' Quarry - That's twice someone said "I fart in your general direction" what's that from? Mystery Men?

Monty Python?

I would like to propose a supportive bet.  I take Mayhem, you take Mayhem.  When he wins I buy a Zombie Cage Fighter shirt and you send me an autographed picture detailing how smart both of us are.  If he loses, I buy a Zombie Cage Fighter shirt and you send me an autographed picture about how stupid we are.  Don't be scared, homie.

The "I fart in your general direction" is from Monty Python, but Mystery Men is a damn good movie.

mixedmartialfarts - I would like to propose a supportive bet.  I take Mayhem, you take Mayhem.  When he wins I buy a Zombie Cage Fighter shirt and you send me an autographed picture detailing how smart both of us are.  If he loses, I buy a Zombie Cage Fighter shirt and you send me an autographed picture about how stupid we are.  Don't be scared, homie.

The "I fart in your general direction" is from Monty Python, but Mystery Men is a damn good movie.

Never being one to shy away from publicly stating how stupid I can be at times, I gladly take that bet.
Monty Python! doh!

I didnt get the part about the bet being open for anyone.

I'm down if you are down.

I will break some stone from that quarry of yours!

mmm, I really don't think Mayhem have much chances to win.

can you elaborate on why you pick mayhem?

:-)

I would be all over betting against you, but if I ever had to root for bisping I would feel like a dirty man-whore. Phone Post