The Big Bet

Sofa King Cool - Nate, I'll PM you my contact info for the autographed picture. Even though I won, I'm still going to buy a shirt. Phone Post

You got it buddy! Thanks for being a jerk and winning!

Sugarfoot - The only thing funnier than seeing a guy wear a breath right strip, is guy wearing a band aid to cover up his broken nose.

Really? Is it that obvious? I used like a gallon of concealer too.

I have no idea whats going on here, but when I googled your images, this came up and it made me laugh.

Nates tryouts for cover girls new mascara add.

Kaib Starnes thinks you punch like a girl.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVnM1hKtJoQ

I'm suprised you nose even works, as many times as its been smashed into the back of your head.

BTW, where can I buy a patch?

I was going to ask if you had been doing any BJJ seminars but after watching this......well nevermind.

Hey Nate, just bought a shirt and sent you a message on here about our bet.  Thanks man!

Oh my god.... I want to smash your faces. But a bet is a bet...

LoL. I quit betting a few months ago. Who would have thought a thread started by Nate Quarry would get me gambling again? That's ok. I'm cashing out if the Packers win.

TTT!  There has to be better fighter bashers out there than me that can help out with this, lol. I see them post on here all the time. 

Thanks for posting on here, and mods thanks for letting me bash Nate a little bit.  Hopefully there wasnt anything over the line.  Another reason why youre a fan favorite! 

It was all over the line and rest assured I've added your name to the list of people to kill when I've got nothing left to lose.
Happy holidays! :-)

In all seriousness, you gonna fight again? I know you've had some injury woes. Still, you're an exciting fighter at 185. Would love to see a few more fights of yours.

Nate 'Rock' Quarry - It was all over the line and rest assured I've added your name to the list of people to kill when I've got nothing left to lose.

Happy holidays! :-)
As my father used to say (RIP) "I've killed better men than you" and he was dead serious!

lol Sugarfoot

Can't PM you but I won and I'll be placing my order down today.