The Bloodiest Fight I have ever seen...

Stevenson/Edwards was bloody as hell. I saw Yves after the fight and he has about 5 staples in his head in the picture I have with him.

SNewman - Hieron/Goulet is by far the bloodiest I've ever seen.

shivers Me, too! Frykland was a close second!

Cindy

Thanks for the pics Tracey awesome as always

Sprawl'n'Stall - I remember seeing an old Vale Tudo fight in Brazil and one of the fighters has this nasty cut. He's not gushing out blood like "usual". He's oozing a very thick paste of it.

i know the fight ur talking about its on the renzo 1-4 series Not only a bloody fight but a great fight ONe of the best Ive ever seen Too bad the Renzo series never said who was fighing

Florian vs Sherk

HOLY SHIT!

When you have to hold a hand over the wound so that you don't bleed out and the other hand to pound your opponent into submission.... yeah, that's bloody.

The Dewees Fight takes the cake.

girl, you are crazy with your traveling! Great read.

Winston Wolf -
Sprawl'n'Stall - I remember seeing an old Vale Tudo fight in Brazil and one of the fighters has this nasty cut. He's not gushing out blood like "usual". He's oozing a very thick paste of it.

i know the fight ur talking about its on the renzo 1-4 series Not only a bloody fight but a great fight ONe of the best Ive ever seen Too bad the Renzo series never said who was fighing

If I'm thinking of the same fight, it was Daniel Rego vs. Marcelo Giudici. It's Giudici's only loss, to my knowledge.

I was live at UFC 20 for Fabiano Iha's cut loss to Laverne Clark. Iha was literally spurting blood out of his head. I don't mean it was dripping. It was SQUIRTING out of his head, seemingly at every heartbeat. There was a great pic by Susumu of Iha going for a leg lock with a gigantic stream of blood squirting from his forehead.

I thought sprawl'n'Stall was talking about

Jose "Pele" Landis-Jons v Johil de Oliveira in WVC 4.....

The Fig

Ain't got shit on Pele vs Johil de Oliveira

not sure if thats the fight Ryan.U once told me one of the fighters was Clauditioner Fontenelle.Havent seen the fight in years if anyone has it please post it

I found this link to the Hieron vs Goulet fight:

http://www.mmaplayground.com/mma-videos/video/jonathon-goulet-vs-jay-hieron-2932.html

Enjoy.

l8r

All this blood gives ammo for those MMA haters

I have a tape somewhere of an old fight in Brazil, I don't know if it's the one discussed above, that is definitely bloodier than anything that's ever happened in America. There are literally pools of blood in ring that the fighters are slipping on, and splashing all over the place. It looked like the floor of an actual slaughterhouse.

-Shaz!

great pictures

Stevenson vs. Edwards ftw

dewees' head was spewing like a freakin drinking fountain

Sammy Morgan v. Manny Gamburyian---

It's been said Sammy took in so much of his blood, he spoke fluent Armenian for three months