The Brennan Brothers(Chris Brennan's sons)

I have been watching these guys develop over the past couple years and these guys, mark my words, will be so legit. Hell, they are legit now.

Chris Brennan their dad, is old school. He's got that old school grind/toughness and hardcore work ethic, and it shows in his sons.

He's fought for the UFC lw title, Pride Bushido 1 winner, and an ace on the mat.

They are still young teenagers, and I can't see an end to their potential.

1 Like

These guys compete with men, and hang, and sometimes even win.  They go against bigger men, who are older than them, with no fear. They expect to win. They for sure have the right attitude.

Creative

Dad rolling with Mac Danzig

Not one kimura finish? You have shamed your father!!!!

1 Like

Triple_B - Not one kimura finish? You have shamed your father!!!!

His dad told a funny story the other day. Started out-

"We're rolling, there's about a minute left, Shit, triangle. It's tight. I move my hips just so I can see the clock and how much time is left-damn, 54 seconds. I try every counter, every time it just gets worse. He's going for a kimura/triangle lock, almost has it, time ends. He gives me a look, "I almost had you".  Not yet young Jedi. Luke,(Lucas) I am still your father".  

ha ha ha

1 Like

I can't see/hear the word "Brennan" without thinking about the move Step Brothers. "Brennan has a mangina, Brennan has a mangina.

They are fucking bad ass, and they're in their teens.

They're going to be very successful. Phone Post 3.0

1 Like

I have no doubt that they will be very successful. Chris still competes and wins and is clearly a very good coach. Phone Post 3.0

these are brengan's sons? really? get out of here you mother f'n liar.

greentrousers - these are brengan's sons? really? get out of here you mother f'n liar.

Kurt Angle

greentrousers - these are brengan's sons? really? get out of here you mother f'n liar.
VU ..... Phone Post 3.0

Mike_in_CA - 
greentrousers - these are brengan's sons? really? get out of here you mother f'n liar.
VU ..... Phone Post 3.0

Could one of you explain?  I don't get it.

This happens alot 

This is a regular thing.  Notice they are going against bigger guys. Many times older.

TTT for the kids of The Westside Strangler! Phone Post 3.0

I haven't seen the name Brengan in a looong time.

1 Like

in Phone Post 3.0

15 years old, beating men.

next generation indeed

Yeah is there any doubt his kids would be little bad assessment haha Phone Post 3.0