The Brennan Brothers(Chris Brennan's sons)

LOL! *badasses Phone Post 3.0

Those are just Chris Brennan's sons awards

And guess what?

I am not banking it financially, but I make enough to get by and have a tad extra "just in case".....

And I could not pass up this opportunity.

My sons are now enrolled in Next Generation MMA and I have impressed upon my sons how HUGE of an opportunity this is.  

Chris Brennan isn't just the owner but he is there everyday teaching.  My kids will have a seasoned mma fighter/master teaching them bjj, they have an olympic level Gold Medal winning wrestler to teach them wrestling, and I don't know who the striking coach is yet but I am not worried as I saw Cody Walker training and he's coming off a hl reel headkick ko.

I am just so thrilled my sons get an opportunity at a young age to train from such a legit gym.  

Day one-

Brennan is a legend in my mind. Best of luck to him and his family. Phone Post 3.0

1 Like

charmbar - Thats awesome, west side strangler is the man Phone Post 3.0
He is. I met him several times at a club I hung out in where he was a bouncer. Good dude.

He probably can't count how many marines he had to choke unconscious at that place. Phone Post 3.0

1 Like

D241 that is the mastermind himself Zack Brennan. He is the best striking coach that is soon to be a household name and I will be making sure of this. Thanks for the kind words.
Check me out Legacy June 24th.
-cacaw!! Phone Post 3.0

AXSTV Phone Post 3.0

Fuck yeah! OC Underground

Brengan Phone Post 3.0

D241 -
Mike_in_CA - 
greentrousers - these are brengan's sons? really? get out of here you mother f'n liar.
VU ..... Phone Post 3.0

Could one of you explain?  I don't get it.

Mother m'fin liar (or something along those lines) was a monumentally epic thread (hosted on Chris' sub forum iirc). Will see if it is still around. Phone Post 3.0

Thanks for the words guys. Yes I'm very lucky my kids are beasts. Lucas the older one is 15. In the last year he's gone 18-3 in adult expert divisions all over. Lost on points to Lucas Pinheiro (brown belt world champion and black belt Dallas open champ). Lost to footlock in a 54 min submission only match and as a green belt lost 7-6 to a purple. Since then been subbing men's blues and purples in competition in the regular, while still killing the teen division.

Tyler is a different story. He's 170-6. Freak.

Yes I'm very proud of these guys. I won nogi world's the last 3 years and this year Lucas will give it a shot at Blue.

Thanks for the support as always guys. Phone Post 3.0

2 Likes

Awesome Phone Post 3.0

Great to see the Westside Strangler back here!

(and I do hope that he and Skelboy have resolved their differences)

I was going to ask Lucas if I could roll with him just so I could say years from now, "I rolled with him back when he was 16", but I am changing my mind when I see videos like this.

Do not ask how Conor did

Where are you at D241? I'm in south dallas Phone Post 3.0

D241 -

Do not ask how Conor did

Nice! Phone Post 3.0

N. Dallas

Currently in Frisco atm

I have Chris' DVDs ,they are very good. I still use several of his techs. He has done some seminars here in New Orleans, does a great job.

Great to see him passing it on to his students and his sons.

DaddyO4 - I have Chris' DVDs ,they are very good. I still use several of his techs. He has done some seminars here in New Orleans, does a great job.

Great to see him passing it on to his students and his sons.
His kids are legit now but give them a few more years and they will be killers on the mat. Phone Post 3.0