The Brennan Brothers(Chris Brennan's sons)

First time I got to roll with one of his sons was earlier tonight. 

It was his youngest Tyler and we went and I didn't tell him until afterwards but I gave myself and over/under of 45 seconds meaning I was going to try to get some sort of position on him and not just be defensive for 45 seconds and try to avoid being submitted. He got me in 43 seconds.  He got me 4 times in 3 minutes and probably could've got me more.  His dad said, "34 seconds ;eft" and I interpreted that as, "submit him one more time Tyler" and I told Tyler "come on 14yr old" and 3 seconds later I was making my 4th tap.  He responds well to trash talk.

Chris is Def one of the pioneers.... awesome to see his seeds following in his foot steps...

*Jumps on plane headed for Thailand, 50 mothers for 50 children raised for a fair price...

Let my army begin! :D Phone Post 3.0

The Brengan Brothers Phone Post 3.0

Fabes - 
D241 -

Do not ask how Conor did

Nice! Phone Post 3.0

Conor always seems like pure class in situations like this. Brennan is super old school and one of the best teachers Conor could have sought out, especially when you see that he is built very similarly.

His daughter Madi is legit too. Only been training for 2 yrs but is entering a tournament in Austin for 5yr experience. Takes guts to enter a 5yr exp tourny when only having 2yrs. Bushido runs in their family. Phone Post 3.0

ttt for CB Phone Post 3.0

Coolest Conor story to come out of this camp IMO. Just shows that Money Mac has quality roots and a strong base, like those quads.

The boys are legit killers. They are going to be the proving point that you don't need to ever train in the go to be a world champion. Phone Post 3.0

Ben Saunders - Chris is Def one of the pioneers.... awesome to see his seeds following in his foot steps...

*Jumps on plane headed for Thailand, 50 mothers for 50 children raised for a fair price...

Let my army begin! :D Phone Post 3.0

Ben you are a great fighter. Remember you are one of the 9 guys to beat 62-9 Sapo Santos, by submission nonetheless.

ninja316 - The boys are legit killers. They are going to be the proving point that you don't need to ever train in the go to be a world champion. Phone Post 3.0

They have never trained in the gi?

I've seen Chris' sons compete here locally over the past several years. So fun to watch.

CRE -
ninja316 - The boys are legit killers. They are going to be the proving point that you don't need to ever train in the go to be a world champion. Phone Post 3.0

No gi is more practical Phone Post 3.0

The Black Cheez -
CRE -

Especially in Texas. Too warm down here to be wearing jackets and pants! Phone Post 3.0

I miss the old days...with stories of Chris diffusing road rage by helicoptering his card through car windows.

jasonhightower - 
The Black Cheez -
CRE -

Especially in Texas. Too warm down here to be wearing jackets and pants! Phone Post 3.0

Jason that's a very good point that one of his instructor's Josh made to me last week.  He said geographically if you live in a cold state, having some gi training can be useful, but just as you said, in Tx we're maybe wearing coats/jackets 3 months out of the year.  

I never would've thought about that but it makes sense.  I've never trained in a gi. I'm also cheap so I'm glad I didn't have to purchase a gi and the nogi rashguard and shorts I train in, if I needed to, I can wear them out if I was low on clothes, where as if I needed to wear a gi, I'd look pretty ridiculous going to the grocery store lol.

Tyler Brennan just became a National Champion.

Imagine if these guys become pro fighters and start climbing towards the top and this tread becomes pages and pages long.  Plenty of room on this support train, hop on!

https://scontent-dft4-3.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/22852208_10214719415368491_4497280277293939383_n.jpg?oh=123fbdadb7c4928512e8e24524902c61&oe=5A765439

in that 1st vid with the triangle position by sitting with the butt back wards is dangerous, more of a spine lock than a triangle choke.

it seems like he purposely done it to teach that other boy a lesson.

Brengan is the name that Skelboy gave Chris a long time ago.

His Youngest son just won the USA wrestling Preseason nationals 11-12 grade in Iowa this past weekend...  I believe he is a Junior in high school.  His oldest just won his first pro mma fight at 17...  His kids are studs and very humble...

Chris Brennan's oldest son Lucas just signed with LFA(Legacy Fighting Alliance)

This is the first time LFA signed a multi amateur fight deal.  Lucas is 17.

Currently right now(Jan 2018) BOTH Brennan brothers are ranked #1 in high school wrestling in the state of TX at their respective weight classes.(#1 in any state is pretty big deal, especially a big state like Tx)

Since my last post on this thread they have become purple(Tyler) and brown(Lucas) belts in no gi jiu jitsu.

blue please

https://scontent-dft4-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/26169824_1304391292998152_8959516518716119100_n.jpg?oh=820776b746e83d8d5974fd8e098a86a8&oe=5AB6D7BA