The CRANE Pass by Alberto Crane (vid)

You have got to be fucking kidding me. I started passing half guard with my hand on the hip like that two weeks ago, except with the sit out pass. Secrets out.

very nice, thank you Alberto.

I can imagine you can also put quite a bit of pressure on the opponent's jaw with this - making his life miserable, which is good.

TTT great technique.

awesome

Ttt Phone Post

Recently, Alberto decided it was a good idea to punch a former student in the face at a NABJJF tournament on 11/22/10. The student is helping his former partner open a school and although Gracie Barra has no problem with the location Alberto feels he is the owner of the San Fernando Valley. The student is nice man in his 30's and a blue belt, Alberto is black belt and UFC vet how does that make any sense. He is crazy and has no class.

THE CUBAN TREE STUMP - Recently, Alberto decided it was a good idea to punch a former student in the face at a NABJJF tournament on 11/22/10. The student is helping his former partner open a school and although Gracie Barra has no problem with the location Alberto feels he is the owner of the San Fernando Valley. The student is nice man in his 30's and a blue belt, Alberto is black belt and UFC vet how does that make any sense. He is crazy and has no class.

WTF? What's the reaction coming out of GB Pasadena?

Is that who punched that poor guy? I was walking to get changed and saw Alberto Crane sitting in the stands. I figured he was there to coach his guys. As I was walking back to the bleachers I saw a guy just sitting there with blood pouring out his nose - and he just sat there speechless while everyone stood around him stunned. I did not see the altercation, the only thing I heard was everyone saying "Some guy holding a baby punched him in the face"

Orlando comeon bro, really? I believe you that your account got hacked and everything..but Dont bs and say that he did all that shit, Because he hasnt done anything, besides work on opening up a Gracie Barra 10 MILES away.. And if it was a slap, then how was his nose bleeding like a fountain and his face was all bruised up?

YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY TO ME EDWIN YOU CAN CALL ME !!!!!!! DONT TALK TO ME HERE LITTLE BOY !!!!!

Ha 17 years old is a little boy, Are you scared because you dont want people to know the truth?

IF ANYONE SEES ANYTHING POSTED BY 'THE CUBAN TREE STUMP" I'M ORLANDO SANCHEZ SOMEONE HACKED MY ACCOUNT AND IS POSTING FAKE STUFF UNDER MY NAME !!!!!!!!!!

Best thread ever.

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f12/gracie-black-belt-punches-former-student-1439233/index6.html

puts bag of Orville Redenbacher in microwave, rubbing hands gleefully in anticipation

awwww yeah, BJJ drama at its best.

waiting for the next chapter.

subbed for BJJ drama

Ha and he deletes his original comment, Real classy

I heard the same thing at the tourney. Someone got punched in the face while in the stands. I just kept thinking it was probably some meat-heads getting into it and representing BJJ in a negative light. Then I heard people saying that Alberto Crane punched someone while he had a baby in his arms. I was like WTF... Then I started to think that this guy must of done something to the baby or something because why would a well respected and known Gracie Barra Black Belt punch someone in the stands at a tournament (other than self-defense). Wow...I smell a lawsuit.