The faces of TRT

GableGrip - TRT puts your testosterone at a normal level of a young man. It doesn't increase it 10X like taking steroids or testosterone do.

When men get over the age of 30, testosterone level start naturally decreasing. So when a guy like Hendo is placed on TRT, it brings his testosterone levels to what they once were and the same as his younger apponent. It does not bring it sky high to above natural limits. It's for guys who have lower testosterone levels to help them find a normal, not decreased or low range.

Guys like Paul Harris and Overeem are cheating by increasing thier levels to extreme porportions.

And of course, no one would dream of using large amounts of testosterone during most of the year and then tapering off before a competition.

I mean, that would give them the benefits of steroid use while letting them claim they're simply on TRT.

And that would be wrong. So clearly, no one is doing that.

If Pride was the Wild West,

The current UFC is...

All entertaining fighters is my book. What is the problem exactly?

Martinez! -
GableGrip - TRT puts your testosterone at a normal level of a young man. It doesn't increase it 10X like taking steroids or testosterone do.

When men get over the age of 30, testosterone level start naturally decreasing. So when a guy like Hendo is placed on TRT, it brings his testosterone levels to what they once were and the same as his younger apponent. It does not bring it sky high to above natural limits. It's for guys who have lower testosterone levels to help them find a normal, not decreased or low range.

Guys like Paul Harris and Overeem are cheating by increasing thier levels to extreme porportions.

And of course, no one would dream of using large amounts of testosterone during most of the year and then tapering off before a competition.

I mean, that would give them the benefits of steroid use while letting them claim they're simply on TRT.

^^
This Phone Post

Randy Couture pioneered this stuff.

Let's stop talking shit about Pride being full of roiders.

I don't mind TRT since it allows some fighters to fight for longer. Are any of the current champs on TRT? I think the issue is a little overblown, steroids do not equal instant win.

Barbalos - I don't mind TRT since it allows some fighters to fight for longer. Are any of the current champs on TRT? I think the issue is a little overblown, steroids do not equal instant win.

i don't think any of the title holders are, but several contenders are (Hendo, Sonnen)...

boxy -
Martinez! - 

Great point.

This is exactly what many, if not all, are doing.

Its exactly what theyre doing. Like i said, TRT-level doses of test are all but useless for athletes. They are definitely blasting in between fights, then tapering off and cruising on TRT Phone Post

whoabro - 
boxy -
Martinez! - 

Great point.

This is exactly what many, if not all, are doing.

Its exactly what theyre doing. Like i said, TRT-level doses of test are all but useless for athletes. They are definitely blasting in between fights, then tapering off and cruising on TRT Phone Post

Sure and the one fighter after another coming forward saying 80 percent of the entire roster is on the real juice "blasting in between fights" you just ignore (the last one being Stun Gun). Oh the ironing

DERP

Not only that we have more then just your say so on THAT matter, we have many fighters.

Im talking about their specific drug protocol, not just that they are using. Btw i guarantee i know a lot more about AAS than almost any fighter. Phone Post

irishrottie -

Should be noted not one champion in the UFC is on TRT and has never failed a drug test.

I have a really strong feeling that silva is on it, he had less then stellar performances against Maia and sonnen then came back against belfort and looked heaps more ripped, and he's been performing the best he ever has now at 38, plus in that all access show there was all that trt stuff in the background Phone Post