The Fedor Chant @ UFC 100 This is it!

It will occur after the main event while Rogan is interviewing the winner of the HW Championship Title Bout (whether it is Mir or Lesnar)

You will begin to hear the chant.
At first barely audible but it will begin to pick up steam,
eventually the whole arena will shake as everyone is chanting in unison 'FEDOR! FEDOR! FEDOR!' your only obligation is to chant if you begin to hear it.
That is your queue.

The Fedor chant will be heard loud and clear during the UFC 100 live broadcast.

I know it won't help get Fedor signed.

I know some might see it as being 'disrespectful' but the timing of the chant is as 'respectful' as possible. There is nothing wrong with chanting the name of the fighter we want to see face the newly crowned UFC HW champion.

Do it for the sake of doing it because it would be freakin' awesome. It can't hurt but it might help.

If you are going to attend UFC 100 and plan to chant. Proudly make yourself known.
If you are unfortunately not attending but approve of the idea and will be chanting in front of the TV then please also let youself be known.

If you are not going to attend UFC 100 and do not approve of it please STFU and stay out!
Refrain from posting in this thread we don't need you negative comments you meek conformist pussies.

FEDOR CHANT @ UFC 100

it can't hurt, but it might help

So you've been plotting this since May?

VTFD

LiMbTwIsTeR - So you've been plotting this since May?

I've been saying this since UFC 97 but on the SD forums.
I'm sick and tired of the SD (They were obviously sick and tired of me) so i said I'd give the UG a try. I had an inactive account and VOILA...

Take it back to Sherdog, this idea sucks and you are planning on trying to start some sort of movement when at MOST 10-20 percent of the crowd know who Fedor is.

LiMbTwIsTeR - So you've been plotting this since May?

lulz

Fedor... Fedor.

jjj2121 - Take it back to Sherdog, this idea sucks and you are planning on trying to start some sort of movement when at MOST 10-20 percent of the crowd know who Fedor is.

where did you get that statistic from?

I agree Fedor is not as popular in the States as say Brock but a 'publicity stunt' like a Fedor Chant will turn a few heads maybe get some people to google 'Fedor' who knows? He could boost his popularity significantly or not. Its worth a try just for the heck of it.

Besides you guys underestimate Fedor's popularity
I'd bet my right arm that almost every single MMA Fan in the world knows Fedor. The same applies for MMA Fighters.

If this comes off it will be great.

DROC

Fedor! Fedor! Fedor!

sorry got carried away.

blue63 - 
jjj2121 - Take it back to Sherdog, this idea sucks and you are planning on trying to start some sort of movement when at MOST 10-20 percent of the crowd know who Fedor is.

Not that I support this immature BS, but that statistic is grossly underestimated.

Google trends shows that the internet knows Fedor better than GSP, Anderson, Handy Randy, etc. So it's definitely a safe bet to assume that more than 10% of the 100 crowd will known who the greatest MMA fighter to ever walk the face of this big rock we call Earth is.

http://www.google.com/trends?q=georges+st.+pierre,+anderson+silva,+randy+couture,+fedor

google the words

fed

emel

and see what comes up (try it on Youtube as well)

FEDOR! FEDOR! FEDOR!

john joe - 
Numbed Up - Besides you guys underestimate Fedor's popularity
I'd bet my right arm that almost every single MMA Fan in the world knows Fedor.

i'd say the complete opposite. In Europe maybe, because it used to be that European and UK fans used to source all their MMA via the net and pirate DVDs so UFC & Pride were of pretty equal standing in terms of popularity, but in the USA - which fuels MMA in $ terms - Fedor is largely unknown as he is not in the UFC, although his stock has risen with the Sylvia/Arlovski wins.

That said, its the UFC that would make him famous and not the other way around, which is why the UFC dont need to be bending over backwards to sign him, despite his obvious talents.

No, hardcore fans know Fedor, people that watch the UFC only (the majority) have no idea who he is...trust me I have plenty of friends who are casual fans, they couldn't pick Fedor out of a lineup.

To the guy listing google trends as some sort of source, you were using Fedor's first name only, while using everyone else's complete name...that skews your numbers DRASTICALLY...he may be the only Fedor you know, he's far from the only Fedor in the world.

Check the PPV numbers of Fedor v Lindland and then get back to me about how everyone knows Fedor.

I hope this works.

MERCER! MERCER! MERCER!

this will be an epic failure lol

Agreed on the failure.
One section will be chanting 'Feydor', one 'Fyodor' and Tito all on his own 'Theodore'!

Edited post after reading it was going to be DURing the interview

fail.

Two fighters will put their asses on the line for the championship belt and you're going to be a disrespectful assclown during their interview.

GTF out of here....

are you one of the 4chan guys? you sure came up with a sneaky plan.