The fight of our lives is nearly upon us

explodingboy - Styles make fights and Bisping has the style to dethrone Anderson.

Bisping's style of being worse at every part of the game is perfect for dethroning Anderson?

WOW, maybe I am a "nobody" but i would definitely take the bet against your boyfriend, exploder

How is this a "Dream Fight"?

Didn't Henderson destroy Bisping?

Silva by torturous murder.

Im willing to bet $500 on Bisping to beat Silva but ill wait to see what the odds are closer to the fight...

ramit upper -  Im willing to bet $500 on Bisping to beat Silva but ill wait to see what the odds are closer to the fight...

I don't gamble but if i did that would not be a bet i'd make.

ramit upper -  Im willing to bet $500 on Bisping to beat Silva but ill wait to see what the odds are closer to the fight...

So you willing to make a cash bet right now? you're so sure he's going to win, why do you care about odds? put your money where your mouth is :)

the reality is it's easy to talk shit about bisping beating silva, because we all know he's nowhere near good enough to earn the fight in the first place.

I have no problem with UKTT or Bisping, I just couldn't resist :) All in good fun!

Humphrey - 

So you willing to make a cash bet right now? you're so sure he's going to win, why do you care about odds? put your money where your mouth is :

lol    which part of "but i`ll wait to see  what the odds are closer to the fight.."  do you not understand?

Humphrey - 

So you willing to make a cash bet right now? you're so sure he's going to win, why do you care about odds? put your money where your mouth is :)

shut up you idiot.

Why only get $500 back when you could make so much more in the bookies mate, don't let these piss ants rile you up into not winning as much money as you can, the wins in the bag mate so go with the highest bidder :) Phone Post

What CRE said Phone Post

NoGi bear -  Why only get $500 back when you could make so much more in the bookies mate, don't let these piss ants rile you up into not winning as much money as you can, the wins in the bag mate so go with the highest bidder :) Phone Post
Exactly. like when i bet on Rampage to beat Machida. There were loads on here who would've taken me up on a bet but i knew to make the most return I should exploit the bookies who didn't know what they were on about in making Rampage the underdog.

Also CRE is bringing the correct in this thread, sometimes it takes some out of the box thinking to see the big picture and realise what would actually happen in this fight.

GodSaveTheQueen - I just hope this fight happens. IMO, beating Akiyama qualifies Bisping for a title shot, especially with victories over Kang, Miller, Leben, Rivera, etc, as well. I wouldn't mind if they gave him the next shot at Anderson after Belfort.

I think at the very least it has to happen before the GSP-Ando "superfight" because so long as Ando hasn't faced Bisping, he hasn't cleared out his division.

Bisping is a very dangerous match-up for Anderson for a number of reasons. 1) Because Bisping has a significant wrestling-based advantage. He could employ a similar gameplan to what Sonnen did. 2) Anderson's BJJ is not good enough to submit Bisping who is basically unsubmittable at this point. 3) Anderson is showing signs of slowing down on the feet. Chael cracked him with a few good 'uns. That is the last thing you want when you're going up against Bisping because he can hit you with an 8 punch combo before you can say "bingo'd".

Exactly. if Bisping doesn't get a title shot after whooping Rivera it'll be an injustice. His resume will be more impressive than Okami's, whose biggest win is against Nate the Flake in one of the most dull main events of all time. No-one wants to see Okami get a shot. Bisping deserves it, its been a long time coming. 

ramit upper - 
Humphrey - 

shut up you idiot.
ummm he has a point.....odds dont even matter

Put your money where your mouth is!

Gaybacio Phone Post

ZugZug - Sorry for the caps but I just want to make this visible.

EXPLODINGBOY, I'D LIKE A PERMA BAN BET WITH YOU PLEASE.

I'll take Silva.

Let me know.

No matter who loses, we win.

is this a joke? please tell me this is a joke? Bisping would get eaten alive. He'd be lucky to make it out of the 2nd round. He's nowhere near Silva's caliber.

Lol people are saying he's lame , I find it humorous. Phone Post

ramit upper - 
Humphrey - 

shut up you idiot.

that's what I thought. no balls.