The fight of our lives is nearly upon us

That'll be the look on your face after UFC 127.

Anderson will punch Bisping in the foot for 5 rounds.

The DisCount gets owned in this one.

ZugZug - 
ramit upper - 
ZugZug - 
ramit upper - 
ZugZug - I'm pretty sure he can spare a few seconds from his propagandizing (which he does rather sparingly anyway) to type "Ok" or "No thanks."

No more responses from you, Ram. Thanks.

LOL  Shut up ya wee dick...    Ill respond however &amp; whenever to whoever&nbsp;i want!!!&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &amp; fyi my mate just gave me a near full bottle of rum so things may/will get messy..&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; just a warning.&nbsp;</blockquote><br />
<br />
Stop responding I'm not talking to you.<br />
<br />
The bet still stands, EB.</blockquote><br />
&nbsp;OH NO!!!!!&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;ZUGZUG is giving me the &quot;silent treatment&quot;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; are you menstruating this week by any chance?&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; lol&nbsp;<br />
<br />
BTW what in your tiny mind&nbsp;make you think a nobody like you is worthy of a &quot;loser leaves town&quot; match against the UKTT
s topdog?

I don't see what you can't understand about what I'm saying. I'm not talking to you.

I want EB to take a bet if he's so sure that Bisping is on Silva's level.

If Brits have any balls as a group then maybe all 3 of you will take the bet.

You seem to really dislike me. One would think a "loser leaves town" bet against a guy you don't like on a fight you're sure you can predict would be a no-brainer.

No offence, but why would EB take that bet with you.  If hes interested in the terms of the bet im sure he could find a poster he actually wants gone from the forum to bet against.

Pillow fists beats the guy who makes world class fighters look like ammy's all while running and joking around?

You guy's have some awesome drugs over there across the pond,i'm just saying.

what happened to the DisCount thread?

Who is this "zug zug" you speak of??     lol  every time brit fighter is an underdog against some fighter..  all of a sudden all these "couraragous men" creep out of the wood work to challenge one of the UKTT top brass ie EB ot GSTQ etc...    lol

Where was "Zug Zug"  when Bisping was fighting Akiyama or Miller or Leben?

Glory hunters trying to make a name for themselves...      at least their not as sad as Tucker0545 who only appears when he he thinks he has a bet that he SURLY cant lose..(Id love to see the lookon his face when Kelly elbows Cerrone`s face through the matt!!!

anyone who wants to challenge a UKTT member to a life time ban bet must have a similar profile & reputation on the UG..   ie CRE or somebody like that..     all these "big balled" nobodies need to make a name for themselves..

I made a name for myself by betting & losing (& paying up) when Bisping,Hardy & Semtex lost...

FUCK THE NO-NAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ZugZug - 
ramit upper - 
ZugZug - 
ramit upper - 
ZugZug - I'm pretty sure he can spare a few seconds from his propagandizing (which he does rather sparingly anyway) to type "Ok" or "No thanks."

No more responses from you, Ram. Thanks.

LOL  Shut up ya wee dick...    Ill respond however &amp; whenever to whoever&nbsp;i want!!!&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &amp; fyi my mate just gave me a near full bottle of rum so things may/will get messy..&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; just a warning.&nbsp;</blockquote><br />
<br />
Stop responding I'm not talking to you.<br />
<br />
The bet still stands, EB.</blockquote><br />
&nbsp;OH NO!!!!!&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;ZUGZUG is giving me the &quot;silent treatment&quot;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; are you menstruating this week by any chance?&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; lol&nbsp;<br />
<br />
BTW what in your tiny mind&nbsp;make you think a nobody like you is worthy of a &quot;loser leaves town&quot; match against the UKTT
s topdog?

I don't see what you can't understand about what I'm saying. I'm not talking to you.

I want EB to take a bet if he's so sure that Bisping is on Silva's level.

If Brits have any balls as a group then maybe all 3 of you will take the bet.

You seem to really dislike me. One would think a "loser leaves town" bet against a guy you don't like on a fight you're sure you can predict would be a no-brainer.
Here's an idea. This fight won't happen for a good few months at least so in the meantime why don't you go and buy a blue name, become a somebody and then maybe get back to me, mmmkayyy?

PS: VTFD.

Super fight, or super short fight?? Phone Post

All of Silva's sparring partners are tougher than Bisping. It would be like a night off. Phone Post

You wants a bat? Phone Post

the UKTT are kind of like Pat,

ya can't tell if they truly believe or are trolling,

if they're trolling... 9.5/10

Ramit is a full time homo. Get s life blue namer. And by the way UK fighters are dismal at best. Phone Post

So if a blue offers a LLT bet or an SN bet on this fight(if it somehow miraculously happens), you'll only take the bet if they're as well known on here as Cre? That's a little ridiculous

If you guys decide to man up, I'll give you 4-1 odds for a bet. Bisping wins, you don't post on here for a month. Anderson wins, I won't post for 4 months.

I would particularly like Ramit to take this bet. GSTQ is fine when he's not trolling about British fighters, and explodingboy rarely even annoys me and has good insight sometimes...Ramit, however, is an idiot. 

I'll take that griff, am I high enough the UKTT pecking order for you? Phone Post

NoGi bear -  I'll take that griff, am I high enough the UKTT pecking order for you? Phone Post

Dammit I really wanted Ramit to take it. But yeah, sure, if this fight happens, this bet is legit. 4 months without posting for me if Bisping wins, 1 month without posting for you if Andy wins. No welching, no using a troll account for a month...honor the bet.

Parts of this thread are an insult to the loser leaves town name bet institution.

I'm referring to this presumptuous cowboy ZugZug.

taruk mak tao - 'brits gonna 'brit

/end of thread