The Hammer Mark Coleman on Rickson Gracie

Hear what he has to say.

10 Likes

Not strong enough?

4 Likes

2 Likes

I can’t wait to hear the Dungeon and Dragons crowd to get here so they can play make believe

27 Likes

Schultz had Rickson in a cradle for a half hour with zero Jiu Jitsu or mma skill. In Pride Coleman is bring the knees

13 Likes

Coleman by headbutting him into bolivia.

19 Likes

I really wish Royce had fought Coleman in the early UFCs.

12 Likes

Me too

I’m just glad to see Coleman sober and sharp

Coleman beats Rickson in mma.

19 Likes

Rickson had Schultz in a neck and leg control position which causes the opponent to burn forearm and grip strength. Rickson held the Olympic athlete in this position for 30 minutes to exert dominance before choking him.

We call it you are going to sleep but first you walk through the garden of pain

You on the other threads talking the same boooooosheeeet

7 Likes

Coleman lost to Takada.
+
Takada lost to Rickson twice.

Rickson better than Coleman

6 Likes

The only legit fight that takada had was against rickson. The rest were works to bring in the japanese prowrestling crowd. We all knew this.

12 Likes

How about when Renzo challenged Coleman back stage by saying you can start with this Gracie right here and Coleman backed down saying this is all about hype and marketing, just calm down. Coleman forgot that one witnessed by many.

4 Likes

That really doesn’t mean much tbh. Mark isn’t going to fight Renzo in the hallway after he just won a ufc tourney

Renzo was a warrior but Coleman would have beat his head through the mat

25 Likes

Looks like COleman fell for the 400-0 gimmick LOL

4 Likes

Trabajo

1 Like

Too bad Rickson didn’t fight Coleman, then he could have been 401-0

3 Likes

This is adorable

5 Likes

This means nothing, its like saying Eddie backed down to Royce when Royce talked shit after his Metamoris win over Royler

Rickson backed down to every ranked mma fighter when it came to signing the contract except for a one eyed Funaki

10 Likes

Please remember Mark did this interview when he was 6 months sober and was very respectful.

I can tell you without question that if this were asked 6 months and 1 day ago; Mark would have said something along the lines of “I would have spit in his ass”.

Rickson was an incredible athlete IN THE GYM

Mark was a world champion IN THE RING

Can you see the difference between those two points?

31 Likes