The history of Paul Harris-(Rousimar)

gotmysitchpackedbyweidman -
Fox censored my Chael screen name - 

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2011/9/25/2448072/adcc-2011-rousimar-palhares-heelhook-David-Avellan

I saw that live, Avellan requested the restart after they rolled off the mats. In the rules meeting fighters were tolds if they had a submission off hte mat they could finish it, and the ref would stop it if the opponent escaped the submission, David cried about it and requested the restart, he gets the restart, Paul kneebars him, he cries in pain.

What else did everyone expect to happen? Everyone who saw it live saw that David and his brother were being very obtuse about it, and he got what he asked for.

Agreed, was Matside and have no idea what Avellan thought was going to happen. Worst decision to demand a restart ever... Phone Post 3.0

JSho -

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2011/9/25/2448072/adcc-2011-rousimar-palhares-heelhook-David-Avellan

I saw that live, Avellan requested the restart after they rolled off the mats. In the rules meeting fighters were tolds if they had a submission off hte mat they could finish it, and the ref would stop it if the opponent escaped the submission, David cried about it and requested the restart, he gets the restart, Paul kneebars him, he cries in pain.

What else did everyone expect to happen? Everyone who saw it live saw that David and his brother were being very obtuse about it, and he got what he asked for.

Agreed, was Matside and have no idea what Avellan thought was going to happen. Worst decision to demand a restart ever... Phone Post 3.0

How was it live. Adcc I mean Phone Post

How does this guy have defenders. It is amazing how this guy has somehow turned into the victim in all this. The guy has a long history of this and he is lucky it took this long for the UFC to cut him.

I feel I need to help influence getting Palhares back in UFC's good graces, so long as he learns

caseharts - 
JSho -

How was it live. Adcc I mean Phone Post

ADCC live was incredible, had photos with Rickson, Sperry, Werdum, JJ Machado, and met a bunch more guys like Jeff Glover, Palhares, Jacare, and Nelson whilst they were just wandering about the bleachers.

The fights were great, the night outs after were great, all the guys from our club saw Braulio, Roger, and Barral in a nightclub after the last night and everyone formed a circle around them and their minders and started jumping up and down screaming various slurred and poorly pronounced Portuguese words.

If you get a chance to go to ADCC, don't even think about it just go.

ttt

BARUERI, Brazil – Rousimar Palhares' manager, Alex Davis, doesn't believe his client has ever intentionally injured another human being. That said, he is expecting further sanctions following Palhares' controversial win over Mike Pierce, and he admits the powerful submission ace needs to adjust his approach to fighting.

"We have talked about it at length," Davis today told MMAjunkie.com. "The one thing I can certify is that Rousimar does not hold on to a sub out of malice. It's unconscious, a mix of being stupid AND retarded."

fixed