"The Immortal" Matt Brown here from TUF 7

Rickyb, guest appearances at what?

ttt

Nice fight Matt ! Ive seen you on tv on fightfest. Also at the GFC in Columbus .Your improvement from fightfest to now is unreal .Very impressive !Keep up the hard work .I have one question . How tall are you ? I saw on a certain fightfinder ,you were listed as 5' 7" . You look much taller . Good luck

TTT for the Immortal

mike patt is a tough SOB

hey matt. 2 things. denim addiction is Niko's girl's thing right? second you ever make it to walkers anymore? drop in we need more pro influence

Loved your tenacity. I'm definitely a fan.

ive seen matt fight live when he fought chris.. Hes no joke!!! Congrats on the show and lots of luck matt

Thank you for coming to the UG to answer questions.

Matt is about 5'11"

I've seen Matt in and out of the octagon and there is no real change. He goes 120% every time, whether it be preparing for an upcoming fight, practice, and even his diet. He is more than dedicated to this sport and it's about time that he gets the positive exposure that he's worked so hard for.

I am The Immortal's #1 fan

I am no doubt a Matt "the Man" Brown fan. I always will be.
tip: Don't mess with his skoal

"Crazy" Tim

Whats up Tim?! Thanks for the good words! Nice fight the other day too, I didn't get to see it live.

jon4man, Yes, Denim Addiction is Niko's girls business. I don't really get to make it to Walkers anymore, it is too far of a drive.

Matt,

Will be in touch on Monday...may have some info for you.

- Dustin

ttt

ttt

MB, do you like Mexican food?

Matt Brown

theimmortal -  Huerta#1Fan, I make no excuses for my losses. I fight the best I can everytime. I could run down 100 excuses for every loss, but the fact is I still lost and the guy across from me was a better man that day.

it takes a real man to admit that, you now have one more fan right here