"The Immortal" Matt Brown here from TUF 7

punditfan5000, I didn't compete, but I got up to about 220 lbs. at 10-12% body fat. I still love bodybuilding and respect those guys alot.

Fistk, Dana was cool, I didn't really talk to him much but I don't have anything bad to say about him.

Thanks for answering all our questions Matt. Fighters like you are exactly what this sport needs. I hope you did very well on this seasons TUF (personally, I'm hoping to see you in the finals). I hadn't seen you fight before TUF but you'll always have a fan in me, cheering for you. Unless you lose, then you were never any good (by UG standards.......) lol...........Just kidding man, have yourself a great weekend.

Cheers,

Smiff

Ditto, thanks for answering my question as well. Here is another for you.

What were your first impressions of D.B. the first time you saw him fight on the Show?

Kansas Comet, who is D.B.? Do you mean C.B.? If you do then my first impression was the same as I looked at everyone else, as a potential enemy. I knew he was a 2-time all-american so i knew he was tough, but I looked at everyone equally. Come to find out though that C.B. is a great guy and freind now and I look forward to seeing him fight in the future. 

Whatever happened with Dan Simmler? Was his jaw broken?

CWalterSAM, It was broken in 3 spots... As I mentioned earlier, he is a warrior and he will be back. I am not going to say that was a fluke as Riddle is definitely a tough as hell, but Simler is better than he showed that day.

Thx again Matt.

Like to hear your take on the upcoming GSP/Serra fight. Who takes it? How do you see it going down?

Matt, I was there at the filming of the first two episodes. I've seen you fight here in the ATL against Douglas Lima, who I expected would win that fight.

Anyway you proved to be a tough bastard & won that fight. So having seen your talent before I thought you were in with a chance but not much of one, as you are for sure smaller than most if not all of the guys on that show.

But there you go pulling it out in the first fight. Congratulations, good fight mate.....looking forward to the rest of the season.

Paul

PunditFan5000, tough question! I think the fans will win big time! They are two great fighters, great persons, and great coaches. I honestly don't know who I would pick. Forrest I think will have a cardio advantage, but Rampage will have a power advantage. I am the worst at picking winners of fights.

Kansas Comet, GSP/Serra I will pick a winner for. I think both guys feel like they have something to prove but I think Serra has better subs so I am going with him. It is hard to pick against GSP, but Serra is a bad matchup for him imo. Can't wait for that fight! Also my boy Rich Franklin will be fighting Travis Lutter on that card and I guarantee he will win!

ttt

Be back on later tonight. Keep the questions coming and I will keep answering.

ttt

Simler's grappling looked really good.  When he got tossed and Riddle landed in his side control, it took all of three seconds for Simler to get back to guard.  Very impressive imo.

That knee on belly finish Brown gave to was also very impressive.

How about a rematch with Matt Arroyo at 170 at the finale if you aren't in the finals? Sounds like a good fight to me.

ttt

What's up, Matt!?

There's no way you'd remember me - but I'm an old friend of Jorge's and I stop up at his gym infrequently.

One day I had the dumb idea that I'd spar in the pro class. After a couple of normal rounds, I went a HARD (for me - not for you) 5 minutes against you. I thought I was going to die. You beat the sh*t out of me. This was as you were preparing to fight Lytle, I think.

I was really excited to see you and Luke on the lineup for the new season. (I never really met Prince that I know of.) I knew you'd do well - but your fight was definitely the most exciting of that opening round. I couldn't belive he didn't go out or tap from the triangle. Anway - good luck with everything!

Paul

How do you like training with Mike Patt? How do you rate him as MMA fighter?

matt who do you like between gsp and serra.

and do any other fighters make guest appearances.

Huerta#1 fan, I hope no one will be jacking off but I find it flattering.

ClayK, I would rematch Arroyo anytime. I respect him greatly as a fighter and we have become sort of long distance freinds through myspace, but I think he has earned his right to rematch me.

Wade5000, I love training with Mike Patt, he beats me up really good when we train and I rate him as a guy that could definitely be a UFC title contender. He'll be up there someday, hopefully sooner than later.

Rickyb, I am going with Serra via sub. I have a hard time picking against GSP but I think Serra is a bad matchup for him. I suck at picking fights though.

Pummeled by silva, I don't remember you but I am sure it was fun as it always is at Jorge's!