"The Immortal" Matt Brown here from TUF 7

What up gz, any questions?

Well, i guess everyone is sleeping or something but I will keep checking this so keep up the questions and I will keep replying....

later

Saw you fight here in Tampa, Matt.  Best wishes to you on the show! 

Matt,

I met and competed against you at Dustin's tourney in Akron 2 yrs ago. I gotta say that you were a cool guy then and after reading the posts, you are a cool guy still. I train with Robin Giesler at the Relson Academy and gotta say that you all are a class act...good luck this season and you have people rootin' for ya.

No question...just showing you some love...since no one was talking to you.

Get some rest

BTW, Jorge is coming to Columbus on April 24th. Make it up if you can.

- Dustin

I can Vouch for Matt training his ass off. Trained @ Jorges this morning. Dudes the energizer bunny..Never seen him take one round off rolling... and there was some talent on the Mat! Cant wait to see his next fight!

After rewatching that fight and all the other fights and reading this thread I am offically a fan. I hope you win it all.Do you still train out of IMB Columbus?

WOW!  I just watched your fight.  You delivered a beatdown.  Great all around skills.  I'm a fan.

Were you in the room for the broken jaw?  If so, was it as shocking as it was on TV?

ptm2020

When he is back in Columbus, he trains at our gym (IMB-Columbus).  Right now, he is in Cincinnati about 98% of the time, but he makes it up every so often. 

The schedual at our gym does not fit the "full-time" training that a fighter like Matt needs.  That si why he is at out main affiliate gym (JG MMA Academy) in West Chester, OH.

- Dustin

matt is cool peopels.

represents columbus, and jorgie well

Stoatbert, I was in the room for the Simmler KO. It was worse than what TV showed imo. The place was silent enough to hear a pin drop. crazy considering there was 32 fighters, cornermen, camera crew, medics, etc., probably around 60-80 people in the room dead silent. Very creepy. I really wanted Simmler to be on the show and be on his team as he would help me alot with my grappling and I would help him with standup. I believe he'll be back and be a better fighter now. 

Fighting, I am a huge Buckeye fan....I-O!!!

I would also like to mention my sponsors. I only have 2 right now and they are more friends than sponsors that just help me out, but it is much needed and much appreciated!! First is Denim Addiction, check them out at http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=308019283. Also Bad Boyz Gym Middletown.... thanks guys!

ttt

Matt is the man. I remember his first day in the gym. You have come a long way brother. We are proud to call you one of our own. Keep training and fighting your ass off.
--Dave Freetage

thanks Dave!! I never would have got here without you!

Impressive first fight, in fact you impressed me the most out of anyone on the show so far.

good fight last night, hope you kept it up throughout the show

Hey Matt good job on your last fight! Hey man hope to see you in a couple weeks at Dustins for the Jorge seminar.

Great fight Matt! I was very impressed! How was dana to deal with? There is so much hate for him on the net because of his persona, but every time i have met him he has been the nicest guy.