The Jon Jones 911 call (audio)!

Jon Jones is quite possibly the greatest fighter to grace the Octagon. Undefeated. Can do cocaine and still KO guys like Cormier and slam them on their heads

Is this after beating her up in front of the kids or before?

After. It was posted this evening.

1 Like

You ignoring the PEDs?
Those are also a big part of his success

Nobody has failed tests like Jon

2 Likes

Good point. His brothers are stud athletes though, so I think this might be overlooked.

Jonā€™s future may not be up to the UFC, Endeavor is now a publicly traded company. I wonder if they want this dragged out in front of the world with stockholders watching?
Youā€™re dealing with a true sociopath.
ā€œHow dare you arrest me on the most important night of my lifeā€. Thatā€™s a quote. Heā€™s a sick fuck.

3 Likes

ā€œHow dare you arrest me on the most important night of my lifeā€ - that quote gives a lot of incite into hows his brain works.

1 Like

What a piece of shit.

His fake Christian bullshit was so obvious. I called it when he was coming up, clearly a disingenuous asshole.

I hope the UFC doesnā€™t release him, but instead, they let him keep letting him fuck up, not fight and not earn a dime. This guy is trash.

1 Like

This is why we need downvotes. "To her defense " stfu

1 Like

Look at these 2 fucking idiots. She has a chin like Leno. Poor fucking kids to have 2 stupid ass parents and thereā€™s nothing they can do about it. Thatā€™s the sad part in this whole ordeal.

2 Likes

Yep. Dui will run over someone and kill them via terrible wreck.

Yep, that one is already on the rap sheet multiple times minus the kill part. He did this to a pregnant woman and a telephone pole. By RNG (complete luck) is Jones (or that pregnant woman, or his passengers) even still alive.

Remember when they cut Miguel Torres for a rape joke on twitter?

2 Likes

season 20 20x1 GIF by South Park

And they cut War Machine for saying ā€œhe THINKS Evan Tanner might have committed suicideā€ they used the excuse he turned down a fight, but his opponent (Hawaiian fighter) didnā€™t want to fight WM either.

Then they realized they canā€™t police independent contractors. I loved how Cowboy dropped like a dozen faggot bombs on JRE

They wonā€™t cut Jon Jones (if itā€™s up to Dana) because they donā€™t want him going to another promotion. Dana has called him the greatest P4P over and over during his HW hold out

1 Like

Picograms made him win every fight?

Letā€™s ignore Anderson Silva, Vitor, Hendo, the entire Cesar Gracie camp, shit everyone was on steroids. Even those fat blobs Josh Barnett and Tim Sylvia were on the hot sauce

From Reddit - Hey did you see Jon Jones posted an Instagram story of him kissing his fiancĆ©? See I told you guys heā€™s actually a great man and partner. They are in love and no amount of media persecution will change my mind.

(music was added by someone else)

He could have a hot SO as Iā€™m sure he bangs some decent looking coke whores and strippers, but a hot chick wouldnā€™t worship the ground he walks on and let him act however he wants. He needs that power dynamic in his home. Constantly holding the ā€œIā€™m too good for you anyway, Iā€™ll leaveā€ over her head.

1 Like

Yep.

The clown :clown_face: who called it in knew way too much personal info. He knew Jon Jones DOB. WHO KNOWS THAT? This POS is a SNITCH looking to cause Job Jones a hard time. That call was not right, He knew way too much to be a random caller. Something just isnā€™t right.
Vinny