The most courageous effort EVER in clear defeat!

UG what say you? What was the most courageous effort EVER given in an MMA fight in defeat when the the outcome ultimately could not be disputed rationally using sound logic (via decision or KO or sub).

I'm voting for Hendo in the Nog 2 fight.

Outweighed again by about 40 LBs as he had been in Rings several times (when he won the Rings King of Kings open weight tourney) Hendo was in razor close 1st round with big Nog. He tagged Nog a few times and escaped several sub attempts while having a fair amount of time in top position in that round as well. Nog won round two clearly but he could not put Hendo away with a sub. He was so close but Hendo fought threw them. The PRIDe HW champion showed clear relief after the fight being bent over with his head down and punching the canvas.

Joe Lauzons last ditch efforts for subs against miller stands out in my mind most recently.

Guida4President -

Joe Lauzons last ditch efforts for subs against miller stands out in my mind most recently.

This Phone Post

Mike Bitono

Shogun against Hendo
Chael against Silva the first time
Nog against Fedor the first time Phone Post

Oleg vs Severn, either time.

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 

Shogun against Hendo

Not bad OTSS, the issue is too many thought it a draw (Shogun Hendo), not me though.

I don't like this because of the 17:1 T/E man (Sonnen)

Subbed by your third choice

Lazer MMA -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive -  Shogun against Hendo

Not bad OTSS, the issue is too many thought it a draw (Shogun Hendo), not me though.

I don't like this because of the 17:1 T/E man (Sonnen)

Subbed by your third choice

Bringing my A-Game now.

Fabio Maldonado vs Glover Teixeira. Phone Post

Jan finney vs Cyborg.I think Jan was a last minute replacement, was getting her ass handed to her, Kim winslow refused to stop the fight for some reason or another,and she kept going till she couldnt any more.

JDS/Cain 2 ? he showed great heart, even though i think he knew that he couldnt win anymore

Enson Inoue in his fight against Igor.

Fedor going for the hail mary leg lock attempt after getting beat on by a 300lb Bigfoot for 4 minutes 55 seconds

Sakuraba vs Arona

Not the best but i'll never forget the first true display of heart i saw in MMA was Ken Shamrock vs Tito Ortiz. Ken getting the hell beaten out of him and he still stood with Tito, taking his beating like a man. Gurning at him and swinging hopelessly.

Lazer MMA -
UG what say you? What was the most courageous effort EVER given in an MMA fight in defeat when the the outcome ultimately could not be disputed rationally using sound logic (via decision or KO or sub).

I'm voting for Hendo in the Nog 2 fight.

Outweighed again by about 40 LBs as he had been in Rings several times (when he won the Rings King of Kings open weight tourney) Hendo was in razor close 1st round with big Nog. He tagged Nog a few times and escaped several sub attempts while having a fair amount of time in top position in that round as well. Nog won round two clearly but he could not put Hendo away with a sub. He was so close but Hendo fought threw them. The PRIDe HW champion showed clear relief after the fight being bent over with his head down and punching the canvas.

Wasn't it against Fedor that he was pounding the canvas? Phone Post

Also Hominick/Aldo.

eXtv - Sakuraba vs Arona

. Phone Post

jesus vs the cross Phone Post

Sakuraba v. Igor V

TTT