The one thing McGregor has not yet achieved

Get Kirik to fix the app?

Conor has acheived all he wanted to do, he has become a 2 weight world champion, he has the PPV and gate records and he has boxed Floyd.

The one thing he has not yet done is headline a stadium fight in Ireland.

If I was Max Holloway I would take a trip to Ireland and make a promo saying he was there to conquer McGregor's land.

Could be an opportunity for Holloway to get a really big fight?

Snapper_Winner -

Conor has acheived all he wanted to do, he has become a 2 weight world champion, he has the PPV and gate records and he has boxed Floyd.

If I was Max Holloway I would take a trip to Ireland and make a promo saying he was there to conquer McGregor's land.

Conor will never fight at 45 again. Max would have to move up.

Brozef -
Snapper_Winner -

Conor will never fight at 45 again. Max would have to move up.

Of course.

155 lbs. is logjammed right now. Ortega is next up for the winner of Edgar/Holloway.

I do agree about the stadium show. Ronda vs. Holm filled 56,214 people in Etihad Stadium, Melbourne Australia. A feather in UFC’s promotional cap as their most attended event.

GOAT St. Pierre - 155 lbs. is logjammed right now. Ortega is next up for the winner of Edgar/Holloway.

I do agree about the stadium show. Ronda vs. Holm filled 56,214 people in Etihad Stadium, Melbourne Australia. A feather in UFC’s promotional cap as their most attended event.

I agree 155 is log jammed, but if I was Holloway I would be planting seeds for that McGregor fight now.

Snapper_Winner - 
GOAT St. Pierre - 155 lbs. is logjammed right now. Ortega is next up for the winner of Edgar/Holloway.

I agree 155 is log jammed, but if I was Holloway I would be planting seeds for that McGregor fight now.

I just think Max wants to focus on building a legendary legacy @ 145 lbs. and the UFC Hawaii is something he’s focused on over a fight with McGregor. A win over Edgar and Ortega puts him at 3 title defenses already, 4 if you count defending the interim belt.

GOAT St. Pierre -
Snapper_Winner - 

I just think Max wants to focus on building a legendary legacy @ 145 lbs. and the UFC Hawaii is something he’s focused on over a fight with McGregor. A win over Edgar and Ortega puts him at 3 title defenses already, 4 if you count defending the interim belt.

Building a legacy is cute n’ all that, but, can you cash it in at the bank? Can Holloway feed his family with a legacy?

Or might some McGregor money be better?

…And, are you saying a fight with McGregor in Ireland, in a stadium, wouldn’t be good for his ‘legacy’ - whatever that means?

Defending a belt?

kpm58 -

Defending a belt?

This

Yup. Title defense. He said he would be a busy champ w/many defenses. 

Lights Out Lurker -
kpm58 -

Defending a belt?

Maybe he should defend it 10 times and hopefully one day he'll be as big as Mighty Mouse lol.

Maybe he should just try defending it once.

Once.

He’s a rich man, doesn’t say shit about his fighting accolades.

Lights Out Lurker -
kpm58 -

Defending a belt?

Maybe he should defend it 10 times and hopefully one day he'll be as big as Mighty Mouse lol.

If only McGregor dared to dream to be as big as MIGHTY MOUSE.

He has not become a billionaire yet. It will be interesting to see how he plays his cards in MMA and/or boxing to fatten up that bank account.

staygreenponyboy - Get Kirik to fix the app?
Lol

Selling out a Stadium in Dublin makes him feck all money though. 

Defend a belt?

Snapper_Winner - 
GOAT St. Pierre -
Snapper_Winner - 

Building a legacy is cute n’ all that, but, can you cash it in at the bank? Can Holloway feed his family with a legacy?

Or might some McGregor money be better?

…And, are you saying a fight with McGregor in Ireland, in a stadium, wouldn’t be good for his ‘legacy’ - whatever that means?

Let me ask you something. Do you like watching fights or do you like worrying more about the participants financial situations?

Let the folks within the business decide whats “lucrative” and we as fans should be talking about the fights we WANT to see regardless of the $$$ it makes.

I dont know why we as fans are so obsessed with the “numbers” when we dont make a fucking dime off of it.

NHB fighters used to fight for 50 bucks, a new belt buckle and some movie tickets.

I swear some of you guys talk so much about the money youd think YOU were getting some of it. Newsflash: They are stealing your money and views with flash in the pan matchmaking and pointless $$$ fights that clutter up the sport and do nothing in the long term. And you suckers that buy into this garbage the sport has become are as much of a joke as the sport itself at this stage.

I heard he always wanted to be a fireman when he grew up.