The Philippines

Ewwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! =P

got a feeling there might be pics in here i cant have come up mid class.. ttt for later

I will post up some pictures later tonight...  I wish all my friends were out here CHRIS, even that LOCO guy!

Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful... please remove my picture.

Joker, where are you guys staying at? Which part in Manila? I'll have my cousins take you out haha.

I am staying at the CROWN PLAZA in MANILA, room 1503. Come down RARA!!!

Copy that, on the "NO ladyboy Pics"

I said ALL MY FRIENDS, and TOWE you for sure are on that list... you freaky crazy nutty bastard!!!

Philippines is fun! And the women are great!

Just got back from competing at the Philippine Jiu-Jitsu Open (www.bjjphilippines) - going back to spend the Holidays there, probably spend New Years in Boracay!!

Joker who are you training with?

Gotta go right now. Check this out later for some pictures.

Training with everyone!!!!!

Eat Balut is good for you!

^OMG, I was gonna say that! LOL! Before you leave the Philippines eat BALUT! HAHAHA!

This will be sooooo funny. Joker, go around and video tape you walking around asking Filipinos to eat balut or even asking them what it is. OMG and if you eat it... you're a G for life!!!!!!

Joker , I got some Balut 4 ya !

Balut

Darn it! Thanks for being graphic HKP. Now he really isn't going to go ask them!!!!!! HAHA jk. hugs

Appetizer RARA ?

I've never eaten balut in my life. But if I were I'd eat it like a true Filipino with soy sauce, vinegar, and rice! lol

joker, I hope my check went in the mail before you left :)

"I dont think I could muster up enough cohones to eat balut."

I don't think I could either.

RARA , close as Your getting to that shit is Benihanas or a fine sushi Bar in Zooport Beach !!!!

And sure You havent RARA , Thats how you keep that girlish figure !