The Philippines

Eric the Red

Oh yah! I forgot that would be one easy win for me for my first fight in the UFC. I wuld do that in a heart beat. He would never take the fight though.

4 later

I ate balut...wasn't that bad..tasted like a hard boiled egg..just cough it down with juice or something so that taste doesn't linger for long. It's something you should experience when you go down there. I'm going to the Phils this 21st of this month. CAN'T WAIT!!

Ima check out the Gracie Barra school they have down there in Makati city..and some of the boxing gyms. :)

Who else is goin this month?? we should meetup @ the GB school :D ahahha

P.S For those who have never been there, be aware of your personal belongings (you're probably aware of this already) but, people will do some pretty crazy things down there...keep a low profile, be humble and be open-minded. For those traveling anywhere in Asia, enjoy and take care!

I have eaten Balut in PI when I am drunk out of my mind and on the way home, is no IHOP meal but it is not that bad!! Try it Joker but make sure you tape it!!

^ I bet you he'd start gagging ahahah....I ain't gonna lie, i'm a Filipino but the first time I ate it...I started to gag and almost puked (Then I ate like 3 more and it basically tasted like eggs to me lol). This is coming from someone who was born in Montreal, Canada and I'm just not used to some of the stuff they ate there. I even tried frog and some sea urchin stuff. I had the worst case of travellers diarreah....ever.. =/

joker,

it's one day ahead over there. that means you can tell us who the day's winners are and i can crush my bookie.

gg

I got you George... I wore your shirt for this TV stuff out here!

The Philippines is a very funny subject for me... I still am not allowed to talk about my Philippino relationship untill certain things are done...

Yes I was a part of the company and there long before the show. I fight professionally and have my own gym. Since I have left Sprawl has taken me in and gave me a new home!

To bad certain people don't understand the meaning of take care of the people who take care of you !

The Philippines is a very funny subject for me... I still am not allowed to talk about my Philippino relationship untill certain things are done...

Yes I was a part of the company and there long before the show. I fight professionally and have my own gym. Since I have left Sprawl has taken me in and gave me a new home!

To bad certain people don't understand the meaning of take care of the people who take care of you !

welcome to the philippines joker! some of my teammates from gracie barra filipinas are taking some of the brazilian fighters around town right as i am typing this. i will be going to their seminar at our club later. 3 BBs for $50! macaco, cleber and someone else! what else would u want! hehehe...

babalu's seminar is on monday! fowler was here last week.

can't wait for the fights on sunday!

that bakla's sporting a banana lumpia in the first pic.

Joker , please dont get beat up Van Damme style !

LOL, Free Beer.... you said 'bakla' HAHAHAHHAHA! I don't think they're gonna know what that means except for us Filipinos! lol

tangina! that's a sickening photo!

ive been to manila and in all honesty, i did not feel welcomed at all. filipinos are not friendly and i would get strange looks everywhere i went.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88nfiZ-yy5Q&feature=related

that chick's got a boto

i'm going to the PI in january...any advice for training in manila? i think i'm gonna be in baguio for a few days too,any stuff there? any info on fight shows or training would be appreciated,thanks guys.....

I will track down some info for you... Personal message me your e-mail