The Philippines

"i'm going to the PI in january...any advice for training in manila? i think i'm gonna be in baguio for a few days too,any stuff there? any info on fight shows or training would be appreciated,thanks guys...."

There are 2 Gracie Barra Schools in Makati City..

Gracie Barra Filipinas
Professor: Alvin Aguilar
Fritz Rodriguez
EDSA Parc House Building
48 Parc House Bldg 227 EDSA
Greenhills - Mandaluyong City
www.graciebarra.com.ph

Makati Hotel - Red Corner Gym
1 Ayala Avenue
Makati City

www.graciebarra.com.ph

and you're bound to find a lot of boxing gyms and arnis/kali/escrima gyms (especially)

mga pangit!

^ LOL!!

missRARA, are you goin to the phils this month?

No, I am no going to the PI this month.

I've always wanted to go back to the motherland to do some boxing training. I've heard really good things about their gyms there.

Miss RARA, I love you too!

Awwww, that stinks, i was supposed to have a shot at fighting on this show as well. Instead I took the fight at the Mansion. Hmmmm, not sure which would have been better. Sounds like the Phillipines.

Having some issues with posting photos right now... I have some great photos of training and of the city.

This is just a great time out here. I think a chick would like it even more out here just because these malls are just so crazy big,  South Coast Plaza has nothing on the Malls in Manila!!

Joker, did you go to SM Mall, one of the largest malls in the world?

I think... Is that the mall where the Holiday Inn and Crown Plaza are? If so, ya, It has like 6 leveles sprawls out over a crazy sized floor plan.

Gosh... I dunno... it's located in Manila's Mandaluyong City. I think there are like over 400 - 500 stores in that mall.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6HjcCzgCCX0&amp;rel=1&quot;&gt;&lt;/param&gt;&lt;param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param></object>

ttt

re: the video

ARNEL PINEDA = Journey's new lead singer from the Philippines.

The biggest mall there is the Mall of Asia.

Locolocol

your gym is awesome; had a couple of matches with guys from your gym during the tournament last weekend.

Anyone know if the fights are over yet? Results?