The real cause people aren't into the UFC no more.

BrunoMcGyver - 
factoryfeel - Too scripted. Used to be real, now WWF comes to mind.

Thx Dana McMahon

haha I wonder if one day they'll have a keyfabe love triangle between Arianny, Dana and someone like Chael and they have them all in the Octagon reciting lines before Chael lands the takedown on Dana and Herb, Yves Lavingne and Rosenthal 'try' to break up.

lol that works for me :P

Some of you are looking back on old fights with rose colored glasses. Some of those early ones were really, really slow. I mostly like modern MMA, I just think the UFC could do more to scout up and coming new fighters from outside the US... even if they don't do well they add some variety. Also tidy up the production a bit, it still has kind of a Nitro Circus/abandoned strip club feel to it as opposed to the Pride "clash of titans" look.
And before I get accused of being a Pride fan, I think the UFC is a more legitimate show. Pride just looked better. Phone Post

The truth is is that theirs just no warrior spirit left. These guys fight not to lose instead of fighting to win. Theres no raw aggression and people like wandy who just come out like animals. (this is just the majority, theres obviously exceptions) there needs to be more warriors Phone Post

Caligulus - Events don't have that star pull like they used to

Crocop
Chuck
Tito
Wanderlei
Fedor
Nog
Babalu
Henderson
Rampage

I dunno.. all these guys are BIG NAMES. Like they just have... this... thing.. aura.. they were also built up properly and all have stories. It's so fun.

The Russian Experiment in Fedor
Headkicking Special Forces in Crocop
Wanderlei is just a maniac
Chuck was ice cold.. and KO'd guys

You still get it with some of the guys now.

JDS
Reem (tho hes old school)
Jon Jones (for the most part)
Anderson

But honestly.. a lot of it now is just like.. regular vanilla guys. They can be beautiful and awesome skilled but for some reason things like Brian Ebersole... just.. some guy from Ohio or whatever.. I dunno. Nothing against him he's just an example. It's just not as interesting.. the fights aren't as explosive.

I still love MMA but it's not as exciting as it was a few years back.. and I sort of saw this coming.

I completly disagree. Lots of big names some whom have shamed some of the greats you have mentioned. If anything its too many events. There is like one or two a month.

One a month max but that may cut into BLAFS hooker fund...which I totally get so I'll watch no matter how many events they broadcast. Phone Post

As stated:

I think the cage-wall n stall and lay and pray

Terrible judging

Too many cards: id rather a HUGE card every 2 months and a free fox card for every other month. Phone Post

God Bless Tim Tebow -
SupesUp - 
God Bless Tim Tebow - UFC just isn't special anymore. It was great back in 2006-2009, I used to get excited for almost every event. Now it's like meh I'll watch it if nothing else is on.

Some fan, the UFC is meh, I'll watch it if bachelor pad isn't on or whatever. But I make sure to clear time to bitch about it on the internets. Phone Post

The truth hurts doesn't it?

Yep, and he butt fucked you with it. You're just a little to dumb to realise. Phone Post