The Reem kicks teammates out of gym

I may get flamed for reporting gossip, but I heard this straight from a guy who was at the Blackzillian gym when it went down. Apparently there has been some tension between the Reem and the Brazillian fighters at the gym who are friends with Bigfoot ever since the match up was announced, mainly due to the Reem's paranoia. Reem insisted on having curtains put up so that his training sessions with his entourage were hidden from others on the team in fear that they may be spying for his opponent.

The tension/paranoia continued to rise and finally the Reem came to the gym and told a group of Bigfoot's "friends" (Jorge Santiago, Gesias Cavalcante, Danillo Villifort, and Luis "Buscape" Firmino) that they simply were not allowed in the gym while he was there training. This did not go over well, but the money guy behind the team sided with the Reem, probably because he invested a ton of money in getting him to the team.

Douche move by the Reem considering the guys he pushed out were part of the group that founded the team and made it possible for him to get the large sum of money he got to go there in the first place. Also a dick tuck by the money guy calling the shots to allow some of the core guys to get pushed around

So what else is going on?

It's a business decision, not a personal one.

And on a finite timeline - really the "friends" need to suck it up and acknowledge that it is not a social club but a place to business.

Before we start calling people 'douche' you're gonna need more than 'reporting gossip'.

I don't blame Overeem at all. I wouldn't my opponent's old buddies there either.

DevinS - I don't blame Overeem at all. I wouldn't my opponent's old buddies there either.

If true, pretty much.

What does Caio terra think about this?

The thing with the Blackzilians though is that they ARE a big family. That loyalty was part of their sales pitch. Phone Post

Them's the breaks. Reem brings in money and clout. Besides, even the most honorable person would have trouble not commenting on something to Bigfoot.

Even if true not a douche move. It's the logical move. Phone Post

IF true, Reem is in the right. Dana said it the other day and I agree; MMA needs to go back to building a camp around 1 guy. It should be his gym when in camp. Not that the gym should only have one star, but there should be a hierarchy and rank system. Reem's fight is their next biggest fight? Then block out private sessions for him and his personalized training. Do the same for the others as well, but as the head coach, these are the things you handle and talk to your team about. Phone Post

Such bullshit, if true.

I don't care how much money a guy gave you, loyalty fucking matters. Bullshit to kick them out just because Overeem is paranoid.

Tom O'BJPenn=Legend - 

The thing with the Blackzilians though is that they ARE a big family. That loyalty was part of their sales pitch. Phone Post

Bingo.

I get the business logic behind this, but above all else, family/loyalty matters.

Reem is right. I garantee you some of these dude phone daily to bigfoot to speak. Phone Post

I don't blame him, it was a business move. I know I wouldn't feel comfortable gameplan training while my opponents buddies are in the same gym. Call it paranoia if you want, its simply logic... Phone Post

fat referee - 

From what i hear, blackzillians is a joke of a camp anyway

Ok I'll bite.

How so?

No source?

Hmmmmmmmmmm Phone Post

Untill I see an actual source, I will call this horseshit(pun intended)

"The money guy behind the team"

Sounds legit Phone Post