The Reem kicks teammates out of gym

Gossip - the money guy behind the team sided with the Reem

^^^ agree. BANhammer. Gif Phone Post

Stephen Holder - I could care less about what Overeem did in Pride or K1 or whatever, literally every single action he takes or statement he makes just further establishes how much of a dbag he is.

He gets jacked beyond belief on some ultimate warrior shit, claims for years his size increase is due to 'horse meat' then pisses hot after trying to literally run out the back door of the building the athletic commision springs a ped test on him in. Even when this dude opens his mouth in interviews for magazines or in post fight not only does he say the most rediculous shit but he says it like a valley girl with a dutch accent. Is being around since and fighting in pride simply enough for hardcore mma fans to overlook how much of a fairy Reem comes across as? Jesus.

I can see how some might call this fighter bashing.

But he is a known roider, and did try to avoid the tests.

That makes him a cheater and I don't think anyone can dispute that.

Cheating is disrepectful to the sport and his opponents. It is open to interpretation but that sounds like d-bag material to me.

Bigfoot, barnett, shields, thiago silva, feijao etc also tested positve

Sonnen, henderson, duffee, rampage etc etc are/were on TRT

Wanderley, shogun, coleman, crocop etc were either much more muscled or better in japan/pride than in tested/regulatef US

But... Only Overeem is the bad guy... Please..

He will take the belt by dominating your favourite fighter but if he pisses and its not hot then he is no less than other fighters by fact Phone Post

With things like this going on behind the scenes, it's not a coincidence that we see established guys failing to improve after going there. Phone Post

^^ btw fan of many of the fighters listed above so no bashing i tended Phone Post

This is what happens when you mix Blacks and Brazilians in one word.

You'd have the same result even if they were called the Brazilacks. Phone Post

Stephen Holder - Lol@ all the fighters @ hw that could give reem major problems BESIDES JDS and Cain. You are rediculous if u think Reem stands a chance at the title. Dana knows that he can bill this fight with the champ vs. A freakshow 'who took out Brock' and make $ before Reem gets exposed. Lol@ this dude ever bein hw champ.

Someone has there panties in a bunch....

The Reem might not be able to defeat either Cain or JDS but he is still easily top five (i would say top four because i would rate Cormier above him...even though that is not really fair considering there records).

So quit being a silly B and spew some BS about a freakshow. He beat all  a lot of the top level dudes and he is holding the strikeforce belt. And he certainly has a much of a punchers chance (even more so) then the likes of for example Frank Mir had.

And you really should stop with the righteous indignation about the PED drugs as well. Those are a fact of live in MMA (and most other professional sports). Just except the fact that athletes will do everything to get ahead. Since they are human and that is a part of human evolution i do not really understand what the big problem is IF you regulate there use And you give the same oppertunities to other fighters. See how many athletes will all of a sudden use PED is restricted use is allowed. War on PED in the States is the same as the war on drugs, kneejerk reaction that do more damage then the drugs themselves.

Anyways, it is kind of a douchy move from the Reem. Having said that it would also be an extremely douchy move on part of the Brazilian fighters to relay information to Silva camp. Since unfortunately the likelyhood of this happening is rather high (not that many fighters have real loyalty to there camps....certainly not a camp that just been called into exsistance) i do understand the Reem decision.

It would be cooler if he would let the Brazilian dudes just watch,inform Silva  and still beat him to a pulp when fight time arrives. But it would not really be the smart professional thing to do.

Stephen Holder - Lol@ all the fighters @ hw that could give reem major problems BESIDES JDS and Cain. You are rediculous if u think Reem stands a chance at the title. Dana knows that he can bill this fight with the champ vs. A freakshow 'who took out Brock' and make $ before Reem gets exposed. Lol@ this dude ever bein hw champ.

Yep Overeem will get his striking exposed by JDS (even though REEM won a K-1 Grand Prix), Overeem will be easily taken down by Cain Velasquez (even though REEM easily stuffed takedowns from Brock, who had the best takedowns in the HW division). You are right somehow Overeem will get exposed.

fucking idiot....

You are an 11er, who cares if you leave, you will just make a new account.

And these are the days of OUR lives! Phone Post

Unwariestpickle - 
Stephen Holder - Haha see deep down you know the Reem has about as much chance as Jon Cena or Tripple H at becoming champ. That's ok though, keep dickriding Reem. Its the cool thing to do cuz he fought in Pride.

That's a fact.

He'll beat-down Bigfoot but that's about as far as it goes. JDS and Cain would and most likely will put a clinic on him.

lmao....

So how does Cain have any chance against Overeem? He won't get the takedown (Brock's shots were easily stuffed by Overeem), he can't stand with him, so how?

Being n these situations is often times difficult.

Hopefully if this is true, that a mature discussion was had by all and everyone's feelings were expressed.

There are certain codes of conduct and privacy expected to be honoured, but lets be honest, peon break them all the time.

All you need is 1 guy to feel a certain way and start playing both sides. We see backstabbing on tuf all the time, I know gym politics happen daily.

Overeem has to so what is right for him to feel comfortable in his training. Hopefully everyone understands and respects his decisions, just like he will respect theirs if they felt similar.

I think this is the biggest problem. While fighters are physically tough, they are quite the
Opposite when wanting to confront issues outside of training. Not all guys, but most of them are very nice and non confrontational and do not know how to properly approach these situations sometimes.

We aim to have an open line of communication in our gym at all times. It alleviates politics or brand we try to make any concerns or issues an open discussion rather than people have to feel uncomfortable

We had a situation where one of our pro guys was fighting a guy from another gym and we had a training partner who has been gaining with the other guy for a few years. We agreed it would be best that for this training partner not train with us for the 6 weeks and he have us his word that he would not get n the middle. It all worked out for everyone.
Also, a fighter in practice is usually not the same as fight night. There are soooo many factors that almost nullify what intel or info you have.

Other than maybe the game plan, most fighters. Especially guys like Bigfoot and overeem we all know there style and what there gameplay will most likely be.

Hopefully this isn't as big areal as this post is making it out to be because overheard nothing but great things about that camp.