The Reem kicks teammates out of gym

Shit like this is exactly why I love this fucking place.

Thanks Gossip.

Kinkle -
Unwariestpickle - 
Kinkle - (assuming this is true) If those dudes are true teammates of The Reem, they would gladly step aside, support The Reem in different ways, knowing that they are helping a teammate feel more at ease. I also doubt Overeem feels this way for absolutely no way, he is a sharp guy.

So they should compromise there training and be happy about it because of some guy who joined after them? Fuck that.

The business made there decision and hopefully these fighters have enough pride to shove it right up the camps ass and take there talents else where.

lol at joining after them, Overeem makes more money in a 5 minute round than all of them have made their entire careers combined. It is their faults that Overeem does not feel comfortable training with them, he is the breadwinner in the camp, he is the ALPHA MALE, you MAKE him feel comfortable. The first second Overeem stepped foot into Blackzillians, it was his fucking CAMP, not theirs.

This.

I don't think it would help overeem if he had all the keys to Bigfoot training regime.

Bigfoot has siooooo many more years if legit bb ground work. Overeem cannot slap a guillatine on him all willy nilly like those other guys. Phone Post

looks like the zillian in blackzilian isn't that loyal to the team.

that sucks if true but i guess ATT is the place to be

Any reason for this to happen at all will hurt the TEAM!! I bet things will be forever different from now on if true Phone Post

I get it but it's also kind of odd seeing as he came from Golden Glory and had trained and fought teammates.

Horsezillian Phone Post

Do reem gets paid to train there???????? Thought fighters have to pay trainers? Phone Post

Hi Alex Davis Phone Post

Btw: everyone knows strategy for bigfoot is hit his huuuuuuge chin and he drops (kyle, dc etc)

I see bigfoot as a fun fight for reem to marked himself even better for the title match that follows. Phone Post

Loose lips sink Reems. Phone Post

So there's another thread that is word for word the same thing but substitutes The Reem for Cain. Can't trust these 12ers....

Sal Penis - It's Reems house now, son. The ALPHA MALE has showed up. Reem and Spong. Those guys are running the show putting on a striking clinic to these MMA guys.

I imagine fools getting dropped everyday. Phone Post

I imagine rashad big brothering spong in the clinch and ground Phone Post

Makes sense that when Reem, Hashad, Vitor and spong have fight that their camp dictates what happens at blackzilians. They are title contenders and ppv/sponsor draws whime the rest are talented up and comers or mediocre. Phone Post

And if these list of brazilians mentioned leave today then not a fak would be given at that gym the next day. Phone Post

the ridler - So what else is going on?

he he he

TopGrinder - I wouldn't want dudes around either with loose lips Phone Post

Like the TS? Phone Post

Won't matter, both Cain and JDS are going to put their fists through his head respectively Phone Post

ABE FROMAN - 
TheMentalisT - 
ABE FROMAN - 

Before we start calling people 'douche' you're gonna need more than 'reporting gossip'.

<br />
Ok there Mr Morality. I think the guy will call whoever he wants a 'douche'.<br />
you spend too much time on this forum and take it too serious. DOUCHE</blockquote>

How about this? If you don't know a story is true don't report it here and call people names behind it before you get the story verified?

LOL @ talking about who takes something seriously while writing in all caps. Take your fucking meds, you fuckface fairy.

i don't see the all caps but reem is a roidhead so i would say that makes him a douche

If I was in the same position as Reem, I would do the same thing.