The Rock says "I would've dominated in MMA"

j/k he didn't say that shit. But he's a huge fan.

... He'd be alot f*cking better for PPV buys than Batista would be for Strikeforce that's for damn sure.

I can only imagine what a WWE Superstar MMA fight would bring in in terms of ratings!

I remember watching The Rock live when I thought wrestling was real (stfu). Always exciting.

Dwayne "Too Handsome for MMA" Johnson

Check out Ariel marking out for the people's eyebrow...

If you taught him BJJ, he'd be insane. Dude wrestled and was a defensive tackle. His leverage and ability to scramble would be sick. But he'd have to have started learning when he was just out of Miami.

Rock could walk in to the sport today and beat any guy not named Brock Lesnar.

Some MMA rumor sites have reported that Dana White offered him a fight in the octagon.  When informed of the meager purse, Rock instructed Dana to polish the offer until it glistens, rotate it ninety degrees, and apply it as a suppository.

Key word : Would've

NOBODY cut's a promo like the rock, nobody.

Not to mention the unquenchable Samoan bloodlust.

great interview!

UhUmWellUm - Hmmmm!??! Well, I went to H.S. with Dwayne (Great/Humble Guy) and I actually saw him fight a guy his size in school....one on one in the hall....the both squared up and Dwayne absolutely pummeled him with his hands, straight boxed his face until he was slumped against the wall and he got hauled off to the office....true story!!!....He probably would have done well considering he was huge, athletic, and well built....

Whether or not that story's true, the dude's about 6'4 270 and was a fantastic athlete.  I wouldn't want to fight him.

6'4 270 pounds of pure muscle, fantastic athelete, amazing Charisma, and hes Samoan so hes probably got an amazing chin. No doubt he woulda been the biggest MMA fighter ever.

Do you reckon he gets the "it doesn't matter" shouted at him all the time still? I bet he could not answer any question from anyone with our getting it yelled at him back in the day Phone Post

This guy is what made pro wrestling so popular. Hell if there were guys in pro wrestling with the attitude of the rock id still watch it... Until then I will watch real ass kickings

Hes probably a better athelete than Brock. He would do at least ok.

IF U SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAALLALALLA WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING!

the greatest

Wow the rock looks bigger than lesnar in those pics. Phone Post

TTT.  What might have been.......

Squared Circle - Rock could walk in to the sport today and beat any guy not named Brock Lesnar.

Some MMA rumor sites have reported that Dana White offered him a fight in the octagon.  When informed of the meager purse, Rock instructed Dana to polish the offer until it glistens, rotate it ninety degrees, and apply it as a suppository.

.. and then grab that SOB by the handles and shove it up your candy azz!

- u forgot that part at the end :)