The sad story of Evan Dunham

When a young freshfaced 19 year old Evan Dunham first entered the uFc he was seen as  the next Sage Northcutt.

He was good looking, polite, God fearing, short back & sides haircut, clean shaven, willing to listen, learn & had respect for both other people and the fans, and had the lithe unmarked body the sign of good eating, living & excercise. Evan talked about consumating his relationship with his high school sweet heart when they were eventually married, about their picnics in the park - chaparoned of course by her older sister, and their future life together.

His first post fight interview with Joe Rogan was telling

Joe Rogan : "Evan Dunham how do you feel about this figh?"

Evan Dunahm  " Geewilikens Mr Rogan its a honor to be talking to you, I want to thank you, the UFC , the fans and most of all God for for this opporunity"

Five years later what has become of this eager youngster ?

He has become a shaven headed, grizzled mass of scar tissue & obscene tattoos which objectify both skulls & barbed wire, which are of course satantic references in many instances.

Blood drips from his his scowling lips, his teeth stained by tobacco & hard livin, his eyes glazed dead like a man who has seen too much, the candor of youth replaced by the cynisism of  one who has experienced the lows of life but few of the (natural) highs.

What has the uFc done to corrupt such a former upstanding citizen ? If this is what happens when uFc gets hold of someone then I urge all upcoming fighters, both dreamers & those that train to take avoid the very devil that is the uFc & its corrupting influence of vile barbaric & inhumane lifestyle choices

Now he talks of whorin, drinkin, partyin and voting for Bernie Sanders.

RIP young, innocent, untattooed Evan Dunham

goodnight sweet prince

How can one be seen as the next Sage Northcutt, when Sage Northcutt hadn't happened yet?

Mind bottled Phone Post 3.0

Morgz - How can one be seen as the next Sage Northcutt, when Sage Northcutt hadn't happened yet?

Evan was ahead of his time.

I thought he would be champ after the Sherk fight. Phone Post 3.0

He got in bad with the "Fight Power" Skinhead gangs.

Where did this information even come from? I have recently started training Jiu Jitsu at his academy and he's seemed like a fantastic dude. His wife is pregnant and he's doing very well. Phone Post 3.0

What can you do supercalo, some people just want to join the dark side Phone Post 3.0

Trump will make America a place where a young Evan Dunham is no longer attacked and persecuted.. Phone Post 3.0

Clarence Hurt - Where did this information even come from? I have recently started training Jiu Jitsu at his academy and he's seemed like a fantastic dude. His wife is pregnant and he's doing very well. Phone Post 3.0

From a dishpit in a hole in the wall restaurant.

Courageous writing, Calo, but expect Dana to bury this exposé forthwith. Run like the wind, Calo! Phone Post 3.0

I hear Evan now lives in a van down by the river Phone Post 3.0

well...he's still pretty nice. He comes into Syndicate to train Muay Thai with Chaz and always says hi to me. :) lol

DreamerMMA - 
Clarence Hurt - Where did this information even come from? I have recently started training Jiu Jitsu at his academy and he's seemed like a fantastic dude. His wife is pregnant and he's doing very well. Phone Post 3.0

From a dishpit in a hole in the wall restaurant.

This week it's the dishes, next week it's the fries

Rox19 - well...he's still pretty nice. He comes into Syndicate to train Muay Thai with Chaz and always says hi to me. :) lol
Now it's : hi

It used to be: howdy ma'am
Probably opened the gym door for you to

What happened to his homespun good manners Phone Post 3.0

superCalo -
Morgz - How can one be seen as the next Sage Northcutt, when Sage Northcutt hadn't happened yet?

Evan was ahead of his time.

Pure genius Phone Post 3.0

Lol @ (natural) Phone Post 3.0

he has an extremely angular head. It's almost like a cardboard box

superCalo -
Rox19 - well...he's still pretty nice. He comes into Syndicate to train Muay Thai with Chaz and always says hi to me. :) lol
Now it's : hi

It used to be: howdy ma'am
Probably opened the gym door for you to

What happened to his homespun good manners Phone Post 3.0
Sounds about right.

The one time I trained with him, he beat me up and submitted me a bunch.

Starstruck, I said, "Wow, that was awesome."

He chuckled and smiled.

Now he probably just grunts. Phone Post 3.0

#PrayersForEvan