The savage horrifying brutality of Khamzat. Khamzat is evil Gsp with the infinity stones

The unknown variable about Khamzat is his cardio and Usman’s is top class.

Khamzat probably has more than enough to take Usman out twice.

Colby took Usman down if we’re being honest. Khamzat’s wrestling is so much higher level than the both of them it’s almost inconceivable that Usman can keep him off him, much less survive what happens when he does.

1 Like

I have seen teh future of mixed martial arts, and his name is Khamzat Chimaev.

3 Likes

gsp is / was a small ww, look at pictures of him next to khabib, khabib was much thicker and cut much more weight

gsp physique is absolutely obtainable without peds

1 Like

He had no more advantage than anyone else he fought against. If he was on gear, it was available to everyone else too.

GSP had the highest take down and takedown defense if I’m not mistaken. He also has the ufc all time record for Superman punches.

Even Georges be looking at you like that was all bullshit

Pic: Is Georges St-Pierre Cutting Down To Lightweight?

1 Like

Nobody yet has touched Fedor’s legacy from Russia or Idontgiveafukistan

I dont care where fighters are from, this is not a nationalistic sport to me. In fact, Martial Arts wise, it is about sharing your fighting culture and exploring what is possible and what works as humans.

This is not about teams, it is not about countries. It is about man to man combat, testing yourself in a the most civilized but realistic way possible. MMA is the greatest sport on earth because it is the most real shit.

Nobody gets their ass kicked and says,“OH yeah well I bet I can put this ball in a hoop better than you”

GOATS cant be wiped out. That is why they are GOATS.

2 Likes

That all sounds nice and woke and all but Khabib went 29 fights without a scratch, his cousins Umar and Usman are also undefeated. Yan is the best BW we’ve ever seen. Islam will soon be the LW champ. Khamzat is about to run through the UFC like a knife through butter.

Russians are cold, composed and have fight iq through the roof not to mention the best and most regimented training.

1 Like

Not even close. Tibau had higher TDD% than GSP.

“GOATS cant be wiped out. That is why they are GOATS.”

1 Like

All the GOAT candidates have lost.

1 Like

The GOAT hasn’t even been born yet.

Number One Bullshit Khabib Nurmagomedov GIF - Number One Bullshit Khabib Nurmagomedov Stupid GIFs

1 Like

He’s not even the greatest 155er.

He is the goat of chewing cans for most of his career. He had a string of good wins but most were cans

He has some quality wins but yeah he didn’t fight top tier guys for 7 or more years.

1 Like

That’s what people said about Fedor.

When Khabib was tested against the best

Prime RDA, Barboza, Gaethje, Conor coming off champ champ, Poirier

he ran through them,

not a scratch, GOAT shit

Not a single fighter in MMA history has gone 29-0 while beating the best fighters in the world.

It’s not even arguable that he’s the LW GOAT. Tied for the most title defences in LW history.

Strong contender for overall GOAT. I think Khamzat may be even better though. He’s definitely more savage. His striking is a lot more devastating. I’m not sure if his grappling, chin or cardio are as good but it remains to be seen.

2 Likes

Including Khabib. Prime RDA? Was when he smashed Pettis, Nate, Cowboy and Henderson.

Khabib beat RDA in the middle of what would have been a 10 fight winning streak (the longest in his career)?

His juiciest form was in his run to the belt. Best iteration was Pettis and Benson.