^Check MINE out instead^

9 Likes

5 Likes

3 Likes

Tank and tito French kissed

Tank groomed Tito from a younger age

1 Like
7 Likes

Weren’t you the guy buying the ridiculous Brendan Schaub shirts? You better have some Punishment Athletics shirts in your closet.

Lol. I actually think his clothing site is down. I got a few shirts from him. Designs could be better but good quality and service. I got his boxing one from the Silva fight. They threw it in free. It looks like a free shirt.

1 Like

team america vomit GIF

1 Like
4 Likes
3 Likes

look at his face as he drops that garbage. he seems to think that however you feel is automatically elucidated as you speak, so any fucking words will do, then smile.

3 Likes

I have at least 3 tito shirts and the flame shorts

4 Likes

I love it
His conviction is stronger than words can express so why even try

1 Like

Damn. You got the shorts too? You’re the real deal. You should wear them to Planet Fitness, blast Limp Bizkit in your headphones and bounce around mean-mugging people who are hogging equipment.

3 Likes

holy shit, lock the thread. top-level UG advice, don’t let other posts dilute this. lock the thread so everycunt can learn from this excellent advice. no more words required.

2 Likes

Lol

Haven’t heard this one before. Put your mouth where your words are

He’s just totally fucking clueless. There was a saying in there somewhere he just couldn’t wrap his brain around it.