The Tito Ortiz Way of Opening a Container

This thread is fun. Most of us truly like Cheeto but that chowderhead just begs for it sometimes.

I get it that he’s put on the spot in interviews and might spout off some ignorant shit he regrets, but when he makes his own videos, at home, with all the time in the world to edit out idiocy, why does he post that? For fuck’s sake, have a friend proofread it first.

Any of you guys in Florida? You’ll be able to feast on Tito’s Burrito in a few weeks.

2 Likes

Interesting, first I’m hearing of this…

So how is he going to run it from California?

@anon40977991
@Nick_Diaz_Army
@Barry_BondsMVP
@BoydBucky

2 Likes

He doesn’t live in Cali anymore. He got ran off after that political stunt. He moved to FL and changed his nickname to the Cape Coral Badboy. Trust me, I know a guy.

3 Likes

I know a guy too

2 Likes

the guy already emailed me. this is old news.

Tito emailed you?

1 Like

Tito can use a computer?

1 Like

3 Likes

Everybody knows a guy…

1 Like

Do you live in FL? If so, let us know how it is.

1 Like

I hope it works out. Tito and Amber are awesome people. It’s gonna look really cool at least. His Instagram has pics of it. Badass artwork all over the walls.

2 Likes

I agree though, honestly the way it is designed has a lot to do with his restaurant supplier and the guy who helped him get his permits.

1 Like

Not like the GUY I know though

3 Likes

He’s a G in the Game with his Son on the Throne.

1 Like

my guy emailed again. he has been monitoring this thread and said - fuck you guys and your guys, he’s the best guy.

2 Likes

I said it first. Tito Ortiz is the fuckin man. Fuck the haters. You’re the one questioning his parenting.

I agree with @Siciliano.

We shouldn’t book a judge by its Corvette.

5 Likes

I Can’t wait for Taco Sunday!

1 Like