5 Likes

:musical_note:Today is your birthday! It’s Tito’s birthday too! :musical_note:

Actually
23 Jan is Tito’s Happy Day

1 Like

how can you fuck up the line ‘happy birthday’

so busy he didn’t have time to do it again lol

2 Likes

only Tito could genuinely mistake a deep philosophical question with an opportunity to unselfconsciously grandstand.

how did the guy react?

‘riiiiiiiiiiight… moving on. fuck it, just tell us a bit about the gravedigger thing and then please leave’

1 Like

Oh Come On Jim Carrey GIF

I would pay full PPV price to watch a simple debate between Tito and Nick Diaz on any topic moderated by Ben Shapiro (and his sister). This is now officially one of my wishes should I ever find a magic lamp.

4 Likes

59:25 “ you have to manufest it, I manufest everything around me”

2 Likes

That podcast with Tito and Rampage seems funny as hell. Just watched a couple minutes and caught a story about Tito wrestling Rampage in training, but Tito forgot his drawers that day and almost teabagged Rampage. “One of his scrotums came out.”

2 Likes

how many does he have?

1 Like

To add another clip from that podcast, he goes from saying bustin his balls to bustin on his balls and rampage goes I’m not doing that

1 Like

Mumbai, Indiana:

4 Likes

I’m so glad he’s no longer an elected politician. that was a nightmarish anomaly.

That was probably one of the biggest examples of getting a job you’re completely unqualified for in like the last 50 years

2 Likes

Rewatch the video.

Cheeto was playing 3D chess with us.

I fully believe he intended to cut himself for an uptick in views. He was too nervous for no reason, and I think he was just gearing himself up for the cut. Sneaky melonhead.

He broke a record with the amount of votes he received, if I am not mistaken lol.